Author Topic: DEADMONKEY_2 Unban request.  (Read 333 times)

Offline GOXSTRAP

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
DEADMONKEY_2 Unban request.
« on: April 25, 2011, 01:02:13 am »
My friend Jed (DEADMONKEY_2) recently got my brothers account banned for, well, being an idiot quite frankly. Him and i where messing around, attacking each other as a joke kind of thing (he and i where talking on steam at the time and we got a bit over exited), and i think some of the admins took this the wrong way. He was also being a general idiot in the chat, saying various things of a varing nature of immiturity, and general disgust.....now, you may be wondering why he is not writing this, and i am. Well the answer is simple. He is an idiot. Unfortunately (and as i have said), the account he was using was in fact my brothers.....he wont be happy with me.....But, rest assured, if you do unban this player, Jed will not be playing as him. But for the sake of all that is holy! please! save me from my brothers wrath! (he bought a new cricket bat the other day......)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Re: DEADMONKEY_2 Unban request.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 01:13:48 am »
This is not a spam-post: i was there writing with admin.

anyway, hi, Deadmonkey_2 got banned for making a tk at spawn, and spamming the chat with "YAY" and other various rubbish for at least 2 whole rounds.

I clearly remember saying to Hana, please mute this monkey (or something like that), but then he made THAT TK, Hana said "what was that", he continued with the spamchat and got banned.

Admins will check logs, to show all this happened and he will be unbanned in due course... :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:15:27 am by polkafranzi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
Re: DEADMONKEY_2 Unban request.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 08:48:35 am »
You are unbanned according to the banlist.