Author Topic: Xzist - grief opening gates/doors and reporting  (Read 380 times)

Offline chaosegg

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • gen 19 Escapist, Philosurfer, Voluntaryist
    • View Profile
    • I need to know why.
  • Faction: Tigurini
Xzist - grief opening gates/doors and reporting
« on: May 01, 2011, 10:36:27 am »
Someone must have reported Xzist and made him super angry because for all day Saturday he's been reporting anyone he can.
He also opens gates and doors for the enemy team any time he can get away with it not being terribly obvious.

He was temp banned by poll once.
Rangerbob temp banned him again later.
He talks trash and talks/acts innocent.
He's back doing the exact same things again.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

I've witnessed "Xzist opened the gate" (when he was on my team) at least 2 times. He also has been really pissing off everyone on his team for reporting them.
I've seen people complain about him every time he's been in game (which I've now seen him 4 different times, for hours at a time).

The report feature giving people only 10 seconds to respond before being kicked and losing multiplier is complete crap by the way,
and it's just asking to be exploited by the likes of raging people (thanks for that chadz; we don't have enough problems already).
"All true warriors travel the same river of blood, if one is disgraced, all are disgraced; if one finds his death in glory, so do we all find glory.
No true warrior would allow another to suffer unjust disgrace or begrudge him the fruits of a well-earned victory."

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
Re: Xzist - grief opening gates/doors and reporting
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 08:04:26 pm »
We'll look into it

Offline chaosegg

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • gen 19 Escapist, Philosurfer, Voluntaryist
    • View Profile
    • I need to know why.
  • Faction: Tigurini
Re: Xzist - grief opening gates/doors and reporting
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 04:13:21 am »
Saw him on Sunday much calmer and playing to win (communicating with team)...
Asked him if he had taken his meds or smoked something an he said yeah I was a bit crazy Saturday,
being level 1 an all.
Now he's in black armor and acting like a slightly different person, so maybe he just was going through the n00btard phase,
and a warning for future might be enough.

Thanks though.
"All true warriors travel the same river of blood, if one is disgraced, all are disgraced; if one finds his death in glory, so do we all find glory.
No true warrior would allow another to suffer unjust disgrace or begrudge him the fruits of a well-earned victory."