Author Topic: Get rid of 2h blocking while kicking  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Get rid of 2h blocking while kicking
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 07:53:14 pm »
I kick just as much.

You are a 2h at heart Vibe. Also, there are exceptions. I think I kick quite a lot when I have a shield (not always a very good idea). The only player I remember doing this even more was Deserter_RobbStark (or some equivalently forgettable name).

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 11:16:17 pm »
(click to show/hide)
I really dont loose much duels to kicks. Thats why im not really bitter about it. My vendetta is that its just sorta annoying when people recklessly nonstop use it in hopes they get lucky. I have no issue when I get my ass kicked by someone who plans them well, even when he fucks up. Kudos to that guy. But you random kickspammers suck, thats just pure abooze. In duel guys who do a failing kick every 3 seconds just sorta annoy me, considering that they can instantly block aswell. And the penalty for me, if these randomers get lucky is usually 50% of my HP gone. Thats quite alot considering the fact they can pull this move off any time they want and without much punishment if they fuck it up....

I dont think you will spot the problem when you play as 2h/polearm. You spot the problem when you play as 1h against people who have longer range weapons. Many of these kickspammers dont go for kicks if they fight people with long weapons. Cause thats way more dangerous if you really do suck at kicking.

Offline brockssn

• Baron
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 03:17:25 pm »
yea you can kick while block with 2h (i guess poles as well) on NA3

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307