Author Topic: [Unban] Winstona Churchill  (Read 400 times)

Offline Supreme_Leader

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban] Winstona Churchill
« on: March 25, 2013, 04:22:13 am »
Apparently I was banned yesterday for teamwounding. I ride around on a cataphract. If I accidently run into teammates, it does damage. I apologize when it happens. I don't understand why this warrants a ban.

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
Re: [Unban] Winstona Churchill
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:07:10 am »
Constantly team bumping and team-wounding my self and my teammates. It was pretty annoying and he was trolling endlessly.

Proof:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Pretty straight-forward.

I'm fairly sure that cataphracts don't come up as spears.

You have a lengthy history of bans, all exclusively for team wounding or team killing, that goes back over a year and a half. I also know that you have a history of randomly attacking team mates. I've fought you before, I know you're a good player and that when you want to you're perfectly capable of not mowing down your own team.

Personally I'd prefer not to ban you for so long, but in this my personal feelings do not matter. You've demonstrated before that you do not respect the rules of this community, and as such I decided to give you more time to reflect on your actions than you had received from your previous bans.

As I said in the ban request thread, it's only 7 days. Continuing your team killing antics will result in a less favorable outcome in the future.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Supreme_Leader

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban] Winstona Churchill
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 05:39:48 am »
That strat battle ban was uncalled for, it was an 8v0 no show and the strat leader didn't give a shit.

I cav because I'm shit infantry. But I'm shit cav too, which results in my accidentally killing teammates when trying to aid in skirmishes (from bumps and bad couches). I find when I run around avoiding teammates I end up doing jack shit every round.

I'm sorry for what I am http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQvO7fZrH8