Author Topic: Ban Request: Hospitaller_EverythingQuest  (Read 460 times)

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request: Hospitaller_EverythingQuest
« on: March 23, 2013, 08:02:44 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(Leeching without a weapon near spawn.)

(click to show/hide)
(Leeching without a weapon near the edge of the map on a different map.)

(click to show/hide)
(Leeching without a weapon near the edge of the map on a different map than the previous two.)

(click to show/hide)
(Hiding in a corner AFK on a yet another map--sure are a lot of enemies around, huh?)

(click to show/hide)
(The previous image from second angle.)

(click to show/hide)
(AFK running to the edge of a different map from the previous four.)

(click to show/hide)
(The follow-up to the preceding image. As you can probably guess, the roughly textured sands mark the edge of the map.)

Context: Virtually every time I saw Hospitaller_EverythingQuest online, he was at the bottom of the boards and not doing anything useful for his team. I started keeping screenshots of his behavior after I began paying attention to what he was doing in spectator after I died, which convinced me that his poor performance was the result of flagrant, intentional, and systematic AFK leeching and not just him being bad at the game. The above screenshots document various instances of AFK leeching from between 3/2/2013 to 3/22/2013. Checking the logs will probably reveal that he's been doing it for much longer than what I have recorded here. What they also don't show is that he also has a habit of suicide charging into the enemy team without fighting, but I suspect that other members of the community have seen him do this and may be able to comment on it.

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: Hospitaller_EverythingQuest
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 08:36:26 pm »
Can confirm, Pappy gave him a 15m ban last night for the same thing.

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 08:39:47 pm »
Lol, when this guy isn't leeching in the corner of the map, he afk suicide runs into the enemy line, never seen him do anything else. It's actually pretty amusing since he isn't one of those CHN leechers who actually have reason to leech here so they can get xp/gold to play on their server. 

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 09:42:26 pm »
Website bans are not working for me right now. Please give this guy 3 days as I already gave him leniency on what should could have been a 24 hour.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/ban-request-hospitaller_everythingquest/

Per Grannpappy giving a 3 day ban for leeching. 

Locking thread.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345