Author Topic: Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war my fingers for battle  (Read 2230 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pull at that beard, see what you get.

Savior? More like Misbehavior.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave

Pull at that beard, see what you get.

Savior? More like Misbehavior.

More like, no more beard

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Down by 10 tickets, and with many whose allegiances lie with VE conspiring, the disciples nearly took the castle. Was it coin that dissuaded them? Or perhaps they just had evil in their heart? Many others conspired in this battle, some of them were blatant, while others were inconspicuous. Needless to say, this is NOT the way strat  battles should be played. I will not list the names of those who have either been banned already or getting looked at by others.
(click to show/hide)

To those who fought with me and died valiantly, I thank you. Sons of Zardoz, Occitan, Frisians, Mercs, DL, Astralis, Rohypnol, kaoklai, and bumblebee. You will always have the support of Jesus! Do not be dissuaded, we fought like true warriors today; but a bugged wall that is impenatrable, and a bugged walkway that was unnavigable were too much to overcome coupled with the overwhelming merc advantage and my own oversights regarding number of construction materials. Overall it was a fun battle, and I thank you all who showed, I promise I will return.

"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
I shall be waiting for the second coming of Christ.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.