Author Topic: [Suggestion] Keep up the good work chadz!  (Read 450 times)

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
[Suggestion] Keep up the good work chadz!
« on: April 30, 2011, 11:33:00 pm »
I'm actually quite happy with the new patch.  The destruction of throwers (and I'm one of them) has made the game alot more fun in my opinion.  People were complaining about the lolstab nerf and the cav nerf ect but everything is quickly balancing out now that the bugs are being fixed.  Without throwers to trash cav and non shielded 2 handers realize they're still strong. Also, changing ladders slots make siege maps alot more fair.  It also cuts down on ladder spamming as archers can no longer bring ladders to get up to unreachable roofs.  Battle servers are helped out also because only 2handers or pole users can bring ladders.

And finally props on the new samurai models.  They look amazing. 

I'd just like to give a thanks to your hard work and to your foresight on an wonderful mod.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 11:35:58 pm by Rangerbob »

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
Re: [Suggestion] Keep up the good work chadz!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 11:34:27 pm »
Deleted

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
Re: [Suggestion] Keep up the good work chadz!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 12:45:16 am »
destruction of throwers (and I'm one of them) has made the game alot more fun in my opinion.
I'd just like to give a thanks to your hard work and to your foresight on an wonderful mod.
I like the balance thus far too, even if my favorite sword, the German Greatsword got its thrust damage nerfed by 1/6 the damage. I'm actually thinking about making a pole/thrower hybrid next gen with (probably) heavy throwing axes.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character