Author Topic: [UNBAN] Janissary_Heavy_Infantry  (Read 247 times)

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GoldKick
[UNBAN] Janissary_Heavy_Infantry
« on: March 04, 2013, 03:23:10 pm »
First of all I think there is a misconstruction or misapprehension.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-%28official%29/ban-janissary_heavy_infantry/

i couldnt spawn with my equips like during 5 or 6 minutes on 1 map,i rejoined the server like 3 times and server said me like u have to press Shift for spawning (every time)... i did and i necessarily spawned naked per round because of a bug or something like that i have no idea what was going on ,but next map my items back up... that wasnt my fault and i just saw the ban topic and i tried to reply for defending myself  but its locked right now, Thats why i create this topic pls unban me that wasnt my fault, that was a bug or something like that...btw i really didnt notice  that guy type to me in game thats why i couldnt reply him in game i was talking with my friends about this bug in turkish...Please unban me.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:39:45 pm by MBB_CAV »

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: [UNBAN] Janissary_Heavy_Infantry
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 03:55:26 pm »
All other players were able to spawn with equipment. Even if you get this bug this is still no reason to spawn completly naked. Rejoin the server or restart the game until you get atleast a weapon. This usually shouldn't take too long. You already got three other bans this year for leeching (the last one expiring just a few days ago). You should have known better.

You will stay banned, but I will reduce your ban to one week.