Author Topic: Mating with Chaos?  (Read 1396 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Mating with Chaos?
« on: June 23, 2013, 01:24:21 am »
+5
Our scouts have reported some armies moving towards the front. Clearly they are not trading envoys with very low crates between them and shining for arms and armor. They fly the flags of Ildist and Mates. With no declaration of war we let them pass unharmed into New Dhirim.

Has another Lord come to feast on the bones of Chaos or to add its troops to the Sacrificial table for the Lord of Terror? Our diplomats have tried to seek the answers from Lord Ildist but have gotten no responses or he suddenly runs from the room (goes afk on steam) when you ask the questions. We shall watch and see what happens and remember the decisions made.

Ohay

« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 03:53:17 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
Re: Mating with Chaos?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 01:59:41 am »
+1
Some great detective shit right there. Right on par with Murder she Wrote. I think if Ildist would answer he'd probably just say you're gay or something far far worse.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 03:47:16 am »
+2
Oh I imagine we know what they are doing. However, we like to give them a chance of either stating their intentions by declaring war, since reinforcing our enemies is plenty cause for us... OR give a reason why they would be marching 4500 or so troops into an enemy city.

We like having Ildist and Mates as neighbors. They have been good and have not stolen Sd or given us any case to fight with them. We would like it to stay that way.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 03:52:53 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 03:52:03 am »
+6
holy fuck no one ever spells my name right i swear to god im going to kill myself
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 03:54:17 am »
holy fuck no one ever spells my name right i swear to god im going to kill myself

Whatever do you mean? All the spellings I see are correct. So you declaring war on the FCC? Inquiring minds want to know
Leader of BS

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 04:06:13 am »
+9

By the order of our angry intellectual lady, I hereby declare that The Chosen Hands of Stratia have reached an agreement of cooperation with Lord ldist and his M8's

The hand of the fair young maiden, Berper has been promised to lord Ildist in return for all of the +3 Wrapping boots and peasant dresses we could possibly need during the course of this war effort.

A lord of the people, truly.

With this, an alliance between our two houses has been brokered and shall be honored until the end of our days.

We shall accept him and his with open arms.

(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:23:46 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 04:17:47 am »
+6
Whatever do you mean? All the spellings I see are correct. So you declaring war on the FCC? Inquiring minds want to know

« Last Edit: Today at 03:53:17 am by BaleOhay »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I mean,

The peaceful trader arrived from the North at the great walls of New Rindyar Castle. It was bustling with activity, but even the sound of blacksmiths hammers and shouts of hardened veterans towards their young trainees could not drown out the disturbance coming from the main hall. After finally convincing the vigilant guards to let him in, he found a scene of chaos inside. Standing on the sacred throne of Rindyar was Havelle, all but naked save for his leather boots. He was yelling obscenities and throwing dishware towards a frightened boy in the corner. "Stop this nonsense!" the trader boomed. Havelle froze in shock, his impressive member dangling between toned thighs. "Forgive me, had I known you were coming-". The peaceful trader interjected, "There is no reason to ask for forgiveness from me my son; instead mend hostilities between you and...what might be your name young man?" "c-c-Cik-Cikel" the boy muttered. Havelle bristled once more, "But my lord, he's been staring at my table for months now, and this morning our serving maid caught him...caught him...I cannot bring myself to say the words."
"Perhaps they are better left unsaid then. Come, let us break bread for my time here will be short." Havelle reluctantly stepped off the chair and gave one last glaring look at the boy before exiting the hall.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 04:23:34 am »
A carrier pigeon approaches carrying a letter, from Chestaclese the Loveable Fuckup, that reads the following.

Yo, keep loading that shithole city out. That place is a fucking grinder for both sides and we got plenty of "vassal" guilds to supply fresh corpses.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline PJ1020

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PJ1020
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 05:01:03 am »
+1
A carrier pigeon approaches carrying a letter, from Chestaclese the Loveable Fuckup, that reads the following.

Yo, keep loading that shithole city out. That place is a fucking grinder for both sides and we got plenty of "vassal" guilds to supply fresh corpses.

Hodor

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 07:56:26 am »
+5
You guys taunted Chesty back into diplomacy.

Brace your rears for you'll be having your digestive process permanently reversed.

Almost forgot, RP:

A fiendish grin tucked on the corners of dynamike's mouth as he observed light green pea soup troops floating into the beleaguered city. "I'll have myself a can of that", he thought.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 09:04:37 am »
+7

You wont do it. Noooo balls.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo