Author Topic: I love all of you who...  (Read 13851 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: I love all of you who...
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 07:07:29 pm »
+1 to OP.
Personally i find the game to be much more fun now, when playing either as a melee guy or an archer, cav seems to be doing fine too, i imagine it will only get more fun within a week, when the upkeep starts to kick in.

Offline FuFu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Skilless_Spammer/ Hospitaller_FuFu
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 07:17:11 pm »
Whining? Just because it doesn't suck for you doesn't mean that it doesn't suck for others, have some perspective. We all love the game, we're not having as much fun anymore, friends are quitting, and you say we have no grounds for complaining? You cannot dispute that. We're not trying to make fun of or shame anyone; this is an amazing mod on an already amazing game. We just want those nights of playing till 6am back.
I think what the OP is saying is that not even 24 hours have passed and already the vocal minority runs to the forums to scream "BROKEN".  Can we at least give it a chance before jumping to conclusions?

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 07:21:34 pm »
I agree. It's a patch day, that's why I registered here, and besides this soapbox I have another set up against all those that quit in the first day of the patch. Really? Every patch has subsequent patches that fix even more things. I love 95% of this patch, it's incredible, but some things need some tweaking.
Just because I troll doesn't mean I don't care.

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 07:26:28 pm »
I agree. It's a patch day, that's why I registered here, and besides this soapbox I have another set up against all those that quit in the first day of the patch. Really? Every patch has subsequent patches that fix even more things. I love 95% of this patch, it's incredible, but some things need some tweaking.

If only more people could see the game that way, world peace may be within reach :)

There are things about this patch, even i do not like that much. For example throwing atm feels worse for me, but ill give it time

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 07:30:48 pm »
I agree with OP, upkeep system is also fine atm. Imo chadz should wait atleast 2 weeks before he ever thinks about making any major changes to the system, give it some time. All the ppl who whine about upkeep system right now are not objective and just angry with some of the changes. I personally like the system, and the repair costs seem just fine like they are right now.

Don't know about how archery is atm cuz i have never played one.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 07:32:48 pm by Cyber »

Offline John

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 07:58:48 pm »
The people who are fickle enough to leave after a few hours of a patch are fickle enough to come back a week later. 

Offline Lady_Quilba

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 08:08:20 pm »
Btw, i didnt mean that everything is fine and that people shouldn't complain/whine!!!

Maybe my english wasnt perfect, but i dindt mean this

I meant: how the hell do people judge something (that probabily will take at least a week to be fully judged) they played for only a bunch of hours.
That was sickening me :)

Everyone is free to like/dislike whatever he wants, but at least try to play the game in all of its features first!

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 08:46:20 pm »
I love how the new path unfolds. I don't get 2 hit killed raped by archers (Unless longbow 2 headshots). No more 21 str 27 agility spammers. This is heaven.

Offline Eyerra

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 08:50:58 pm »
I'm still getting used to the patch so I can't really complain.

I love all of you too! :)

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 08:51:59 pm »
approving this message. I had thought about posting a similar thread as well.

It is good that you all have your opinion but I'm really astonished again how fast you all are in making an ultimate judgment. I'm used to it though, was similiar in warband beta though we were a lot less back then of course.

I have some doubts as well regarding the patch. For example I really question if it is a good thing that extremely good players get a bonus so that they even get an additional advantage. But lets play it a week or so and see how it turns out, man.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2019, 11:57:07 pm »
play cRPG.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die