Author Topic: [BAN] Zilsch/Fraggle  (Read 414 times)

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
[BAN] Zilsch/Fraggle
« on: February 27, 2013, 04:40:22 am »
http://postimage.org/image/sb29bc0e9/

They just started attacking at spawn so i stood between them

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: [BAN] Zilsch/Fraggle
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 05:21:56 am »

Yeah, nice bullshit.
First off, we were 7-ish people, no multi, nothing serious, so I don't see any reason to ban Fraggle. Secondly, as I stated in chat when you threatened to banthread, Fraggle started shooting me at spawn, I hit him in order to not get shot, I stop attacking, he pulls out his weapon and attacks, we get into a small fight. I know revenge teamhitting isn't allowed (even though I believe there is a difference inbetween revenge teamhitting and defending yourself), but fucks sake, we were 7 people, and one of us was going to die (at least that was the impression Fraggles teamhits gave me), so might as well be him.

Then you come along, start attacking both me and Fraggle with your fists, jumping into our weaponry and pressing M for griefing purposes (you basically admit to that here), and afterwards attempt to banthread us, I'd understand it if you didn't come along and fist us and walk into our attacks to grief us, that way you could just be some regular prick, but you're a griefing bitch instead. What you did (teamattacking and griefing by jumping into two peoples swings and pressing M in order to frame two people teamattacking eachother) is worse than what I did (defending myself in order to not die and stopping when not getting hit).

Admins please either ban Rich for teamattacking and griefing or ban no one at all. I got no issues with Fraggle whatsoever and he probably did it as a joke, Rich however tries to get other people to teamattack him for screens while teamattacking them himself. I know I'm probably not considered the most trustworthy person around and all, but he practically admits to attempting to get teamhit in his post.

EDIT! IMPORTANT! PEPE told me he supports me here.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:30:17 am by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline fragglemunch

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 06:17:43 am »
to tell you the truth he kicked me and we have played together for along time and always have abit of fun and as there was 7 people in the server no multi i was about to leave to me and zlisch were fighting then you got in the way on purpose and started punching us, i can tell you know you can never break up a fight by walking into it you will only make it worse you was asking for it and it was very very silly of you. and to make a ban thread? for real? at the end of the day me and zlisch was fighting you got killed by back swing and you try to ban both of us? i would understand on a full server ot atleast 8 people where multi was at stake but i think people need to stop been ultra serious over a game and start to have some fun.

Offline fragglemunch

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 06:28:57 am »

not gonna lie but read what you posted, so we had no problem and you said they were attacking each other and you stood in the middle of us? good job kid...

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 11:46:50 am »
Request denied. This is not enough for a ban in my opinion. They didn't really hurt their team since there were only 7 people on the server. You also clearly could have avoided their teamhits LordRichrich.

Zlisch and Fraggle please try to avoid such situations in the future.