Author Topic: Fail-Ban? Is that a reason?!  (Read 595 times)

Offline Sebi_is_Hero

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Mion_the_Grey, Aimicait & Velders_Mion_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Sebi_is_Hero
Fail-Ban? Is that a reason?!
« on: February 25, 2013, 02:50:28 pm »
Hello user.

This is my problem : I made a BAN-Request and that guys has been banned for 1 day. Next day´, I started my game, joined Eu4 and then I got kicked with the message" You are banned from this server"....Then I got a msg. from Ottoman_Heamsz and he wrote "OMG, You are banned for 1 month, why that? What did you do". I checked forum and saw at my BAN-Request  ( http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-%28official%29/teamhitting-power%28ban-request%29%29/ ) and now see, this is a reason to BAN a player and I got banned for a reason that isn't true.
My UNBAN-Request ( http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-%28official%29/unban-46176/ )! The admin commented it with"So you kicked him first and made a ban request after he kicked/hit you back? Even if I believe your story, this is still very lame... You should really stop provoking people.

I will reduce your ban to one week. If you break the rules one more time you will have to write an essay. Don't open such ban requests again.

I thought WTH, there is no reason to ban me. So I want to be unbanned!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
Re: Fail-Ban? Is that a reason?!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 03:21:09 pm »
You are banned for a very good reason. You were lying to us in order to get someone else banned. Think with the not douchebaggy half of your brain and tell me is that ok and nice behavior?

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 03:25:49 pm »
pro tip: go to IRC and tell them this is your last demand before you will blow up their homes :D

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 03:59:18 pm »
Also you can threat their health and life withouth any material damage. Compare them devs to N A Z i it would help also

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 04:41:33 pm »
Considering all your bans (i heard that you have 10 )i start to think that something is wrong with you. I play over year and not a single ban or even kick by admin was made. If you fucked up 10 times i start to think that crpg is not the right place for you. I dont personaly know you but you make impression of unmateure 13 years old german kid who thinks screwing with people in game is fun only because you dont succeed anything in real life and everyone in game should pay for your misfortune.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 05:23:37 pm »
As Son_of_Odin already said you were lying to us in order to get someone else banned. You still seem to be unable to learn. Let's give you one more week to think about it.