Author Topic: Unban Kesh_ATS  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Unban Kesh_ATS
« on: February 20, 2013, 06:20:06 am »
From what i understand I was permabanned because i posted logs of admin chat regarding the banning on a whim of the na admns.  I want to get unbanned, and i was told i just need to reveal my source to be able to get unbanned.  The screwed up thing is that it was someone in our teamspeak that goes under the name "A Little Birdy" - he also recently told me about  how blackzilla, smoothrich and canary were talking about doing attacking their own city just before our army got there to prevent us from attacking the city again and laughing how it would be funny to be carpet bombed, though it sounded like they don't expect anything to ever happen to them.  i have no idea who he is - the truth of the admin chat was proven by smoothrich and canary and shik's response.

<23:45:34> "A Little Birdy": did tutoo relay my message to you
<23:47:37> "Keshian": yeah
<23:47:45> "Keshian": canry was tlaking with him too?
<23:47:58> "Keshian": stping us from atatcking it by atatcking it with clanmate is bannable offense
<23:48:08> "A Little Birdy": yeah he was getting canary to check his message or something but they were in the channel
<23:49:02> "A Little Birdy": well since he is not in the same clan and that post he should get around it, although they were joking t would be funny if they got carpet bombed

Once again I have no idea how true this is, but 2 admins talking about doing something on strategus that got fallen carpet bombed and is a bannable offense just strikes me as crazy - so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Kesh_ATS
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 06:24:31 am »
the real questions we should be asking, why is CMP so afraid of scrutiny? what is he doing in the admin channel that he doesn't want leaked? is it possible they're planning something nefarious?
FREE ALLERS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 06:26:37 am »
who knows. but apparently it is more important to find out who revealed the corrupt admins than it is to do something about them.

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 06:31:14 am »
[21:15] <@cmp> we need to find the mole, how will we plan our exclusive bahamas getaway with the donors snooping on our every move?!

more admin irc leaks
FREE ALLERS

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 06:32:02 am »
Well, I will feel more comfortable putting my time into strat when all of this is sorted out one way or another, but I can say this: if all of this shenanigans ruins an awesome surprise party that CMP was throwing for us, I'm going to be pissed.

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 06:53:09 am »
The corruption and unprofessionalalism of theses admins has become overwhelmingly apparent over the past few days. I would like to see some sort of disciplinary action take against the admins in this case. I would also like to call for smoothrich's resignation from his role as an NA admin. Smoothrich is like that politician who has been found of beating up hookers and laundering money and today is the day before it ends up on the front page.
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 06:54:43 am »
The corruption and unprofessionalalism of theses admins has become overwhelmingly apparent over the past few days. I would like to see some sort of disciplinary action take against the admins in this case. I would also like to call for smoothrich's resignation from his role as an NA admin. Smoothrich is like that politician who has been found of beating up hookers and laundering money and today is the day before it ends up on the front page.

You are way behind, smoothrich is no longer an admin.

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 06:56:55 am »
I do think Kesh should stay banned for blatant multi-accounting however

If the reason for his ban has anything to do with being leaked info from the beta IRC then I must say that is really stupid, anyone who has a friend in that channel gets "leaked" things from it all the time, I have had probably 8 or so seperate admins copy paste me things from admin forums or that beta channel, should they get in trouble to?

Here ban Smoothrich for leaking me these Super Secret Chatlogs from beta irc earlier in Steam
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 08:41:18 am »
My diaper is leaking ban my ass too

*edit* ON TOPIC: Chat log leaking shouldn't be grounds for punishment.  I mean, sure, it sucks to have the hermetic seal of the admin chats compromised, but its hardly an exploit.  Like the time my friend showed me tubgirl, I could no longer unsee it.  So what did I do?  I showed him lemon party.  Its the natural response for conflict resolution.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:45:58 am by Uumdi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 12:51:18 pm »
I think you're lying - request denied. Please refrain from opening new threads.