Author Topic: Unban Chris the Bro for Strategus Battles  (Read 668 times)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
Unban Chris the Bro for Strategus Battles
« on: February 14, 2013, 09:10:58 pm »
Dear Admins,

i know my ban is totally correct and i do not want to deny what i did.
I described my point of view in the Ban Request already.

But i want to bid for unbanning me for Strategus Battles. I am asking for this, because i am the 2nd Leader of a participating Strategus and cRPG Clan, The Brotherhood. In fact that the Founder and 1st Leader is not that familiar with the english language i am doing most of Strategus Organisation. So i am also commanding the Strategus Battles of your clans and i participate in other Strategus Battles. Thats why i am aksing for this unban. My Clan actually "needs" me for their Strategus Battles in some way and as i am not even able to spectate the Battle this is a really negative fact for my whole clan. I know i did a mistake and i understand the ban. In my opinion a ban is to punish one person, but with this ban from EU_3 it is punishing a little "family", my clan, my friends, The Brotherhood.

I hope you can understand my point and maybe, maybe you are able to help me.

Greets,
Chris_the_Bro
Bros never die!

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
Re: Unban Chris the Bro for Strategus Battles
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 01:30:49 am »
Maybe you should plan ahead and think before you start griefing some guy all the time. Which is more important to you, 12,5k gold or keeping your promises to your clan mates and show up in strat battles? Seems like you chose the first one. Now live with your decision and don't make another thread. It's not our problem that you are in a clan leadership and it shouldn't get you any advantages compared to a regular player.

No one is going to be here to unban you for the times of strat battles. Afaik we can't unban you only from EU_3 or NA_3.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
Re: Unban Chris the Bro for Strategus Battles
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 12:58:35 am »
Ban extended by two weeks for applying to Strategus battles for an enemy faction while banned after complaining about others' behavior.