Author Topic: Ban request: Chris_the_Bro  (Read 791 times)

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
Ban request: Chris_the_Bro
« on: February 13, 2013, 07:15:09 pm »
Dear Admins,

I accuse Chris_the_Bro of intentional Insulting, Griefing and Teamkilling.

He meant that I'd owe him money so he felt legit to spend the whole Monday and almost the whole Tuesday by teamattacking me when I was in the same team as he was. He did that untill an admin finally kicked him for teamkilling when the admin witnessed it (a time will be given with the screenshots) but started again on the following day.

I did not attack him back, as I was banned twice for revenge teamattacking in the past (first with ban essay, seconde with 6 months ban penalty) so I just took screenshots and search the legal way through the forums now.

There he speaks German in the chat I'd suggest an German speaking admin to check the logs in this case.

I made some screens of the teamattacks/kills and added an exact time and date when it happened, so you can check the game logs for it (central european time zone).

Please regard that the teamkills took place mostly at the beginning of a round and that after he commited the TK he mostly types 'bannerbug' into public chat, to make the server people not get aware of it.

sincerly - Armbrust_Manne 

PS: Sorry for my primitive English, I'm a German native speaker.

(click to show/hide)
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Ban request: Chris_the_Bro
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 07:23:28 pm »
Chris_the_Bro banned for 5 days for excessive teamkilling and insulting. Thanks for reporting.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 08:38:06 pm »
I open this thread again because Chris wants to state his version of the story without making an unban request.

Don't spam here.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 10:35:35 pm »
Thanks alot to Erzengel for giving me the chance to post my point of view.
Because my computer is not working fine at the moment, me and my dad will try to repair it this evening so i cannot give you my part of the history. I will try to take some time tomorrow morning and maybe then you will see something new in here.

Greets,
Chris
Bros never die!

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 12:40:08 am »
I support the banning of mister Chris here. He has not been teamkilling me like he did with Armbrust Schtze, but he started insulting me in-game today because I was camping some ruins.

I did not take a picture of this because I did not really mind, but I thought it was worth mentioning since he seems to be like this to a lot of people. Not showing any sort of respect and being a douchebag in general.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 12:43:34 am »
Dear Ladys and Gentlemen,

I, Chris (ingame: Chris_the_Bro), am very honored that you are reading this and hopefully you will not stop until my speech is over. In the beginning I already want to say sorry for my grammar mistakes in the english language.

Today, the 13th February 2013, a player known as "Manne" posted a ban request. It was at 19:23 in german time. Manne blamed me for Insulting, Griefing and Teamkilling. I will not deny that I teamkilled him (screens are not faked) this is the truth. I will also not deny that i insulted him, only want to give this accusation back. Manne even did not only insult Me but also my whole Clan, The Brotherhood! His own Screenshot proves that. Furthermore I do not deny the fact of having "griefed" Manne, but again I was not alone within the "griefing action".

Now you will hear the full process which maybe not reasons my act, but at least lead to it.

It was in December my clan, The Brotherhood, made a Clan-Battle against another Clan we just met. This Clan's name was "Baltimores". They are wearing the "_of_Balde" Tag. Me and the Clan Leader of the Baltimores, Conquisitore_of_Balde, decided to make a Price Money. We decided that every player from the loosers team would transfer 12500 cRPG-Gold in a Straw-Hat Trade to me and i would spend it to The Brotherhood's Clan-Bank. We played 5 vs 5 and my Clan won. Afterwards every player of the Baltimores Team transfered the matched Price Money to me. Only one player called "Solditado" left the Teamspeak and made his Steam "offline". Conquisitore, Leader of Baltimores, told me that this players "real" name is "Manne". We waited 2 Weeks (the offer costs went 200 gold) for him to transfer the gold. He did not! We were very impressed by the "coolness" he just refused to pay the money. He knew from the deal like every other player from the Baltimores Team. 2 and a half month went through and through all this time and all the hours of playing cRPG, we asked him friendly everytime one of us saw him on the servers. If he did not ignored us like most of the times, he just said "no.". We really did not know what to do. For me it became a matter of principle. I think people should do what they promise and they should admit when they have lost. It is about the morale in this game. When February began Manne started to make requests. He said he would like a "hunting crossbow + bolts in one trade pls". Then he would transfer the money. I felt kinda trolled and it started to make me angry. Manne just started to make these requests in almost excessive ways and in the end i was in a really bad mood. I overreacted, started to teamkill him, it made me feel satisfied to see him raging about this and i started to make it more often. In the end my clan mate "Kalikado" was able to stop me from this, but there were already more than 5 Teamkills done. Then Manne became to get childish. He made Trades in the Marketplace where i should give him some armors for 1 gold. He meant i should make excuses to him. I did not feel like making excuses. In my opinion it was his turn to make excuses to me! I still do not want to make any excuse to him, better i stay banned before making excuses. In my point of view Manne is the guy who lost his honor and offended the "humanity". Yes, i think there should be some Humanity even in Games. For me Manne is the guy who need to get a punishment, not a ban, warn or anything which is related to  the game. A punishment which connects to a human being. I would wish him that all the people who live around him would ignore him, would not want to make anything which only contains him in a minimum way.

The only proof i got...are the voices and facts other players would write here. Thats why i want to ask the responsible Admin to keep this Thread open until there are enough Opinions of other players. I would like to hear at least "Conquisitore_of_Balde" (maybe some more members of Baltimores) and also some of my "Bro's". They will confirm everything i said here and maybe this is reason enough to understand my acting or even make the time of my ban shorter.

I am really sad that this ended up like this Manne...but sometimes it is better when people just break away from each other forever. When this is done i do not want to hear anything of you again in my whole life.

Thanks everybody for reading and do not forget, it was not about the money anymore...it was about the principles, the morale and humanity...

Greetings,
Chris
Chris_the_Bro
2nd Leader of The Brotherhood
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 12:53:18 am by Chris_the_Animal »
Bros never die!

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 12:46:40 am »
I support the banning of mister Chris here. He has not been teamkilling me like he did with Armbrust Schtze, but he started insulting me in-game today because I was camping some ruins.

I did not take a picture of this because I did not really mind, but I thought it was worth mentioning since he seems to be like this to a lot of people. Not showing any sort of respect and being a douchebag in general.
Hello Apsod,

I do not remember this and as far as i can see there aren't any proofs.
Next time maybe get some proofs and start a new Request.

Greets,
Chris
Bros never die!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 01:00:30 am »
tl;dr  :D

No seriously, this is all about 12500 gold? I agree with you that his behaviour was childish and lame but that is still no reason to teamkill/troll him all the time. Just ignore him. You shouldn't allow people to provoke you that easily.

I will close the thread now because I see no point in listening to more posts that tell me the same story of Manne being an ass.

Perhaps I will shorten the ban by one day but I am not sure yet.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 02:10:59 am by Churchill »