Author Topic: Message alert for imminent battles?  (Read 389 times)

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
Message alert for imminent battles?
« on: February 10, 2013, 03:50:21 am »
+2
Now given I was just sitting where I originally started when strat started back but is there any notification for when you're being attacked? I haven't been playing all that often and was never too involved with strat outside of a few random battles I joined but I was wondering if there's any visible warning for this kind of thing.

Even though my playtime has gone down I still log onto my character page every day or two to check trades I'll never make and re-new a title I barely play with but I didn't receive a message saying I was being attacked. However, I did get a message telling me I lost a battle which is something that would've gotten me to play again for a few days.

Edit: It also said I received this message about 4 days after the fact, which is strange because I recall looking at bullshit trades yesterday of 1:1 items where people wanted 100,000+ gold on top
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 03:54:16 am by SixThumbs »
And how!

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
Re: Message alert for imminent battles?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 05:20:35 am »
Should I have posted this in bugs? The dates don't seem to add up between the strategus battle time, the message I recieved on the main page and now when I go to the strategus map I don't see my character or anyone elses. I don't know if I just haven't respawned yet or what, this was actually the first time my character was attacked/defended.
And how!

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 03:42:30 pm »
Would be cool if an alert came up in the public servers as well that a battle was coming up
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 03:58:09 pm »
+1
Some sort of indication would've been nice other then a message on the main page after the fact. From what I was aware my character was sitting in a fief boozing it up so I don't know if it changed hands and I got booted and attacked or what.
And how!