Author Topic: [UNBAN] Sieghaldrad_Vikingr_Halfdanr  (Read 315 times)

Offline Hrolfr_Blodox

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • I will drink from your skull
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Sieghaldrad_Vikingr_Halfdanr
« on: January 28, 2013, 10:02:26 pm »
Was banned today on NA battle server, don't know by who. Multiple people playing female characters were constantly spamming the scream, one of the ones that I ran towards was named Aiyasha I think, and some other people were complaining about the screams as well, so I mentioned her name to ban if that's what people were doing, I couldn't make polls because of new character I think. In a next round a few people on the team were screaming, and I saw Aiyasha screaming and said STFU in chat and hit her with a glaive, then she turned around and kicked while screaming so I hit her twice more and she died. A few teammates stopped and looked and readied to attack me, and someone said that I can turn off voice in the menu with qmv, to which I said thankyou, and then I was immediately banned. I've been playing this game on and off with my friends for years now and have 7 characters and think it's kind of lame to get banned for something such as this. Also while I did learn now that I can turn off sound, I do find it kind of lame that I should have to do that so other people can be trolls and spam because I like to yell and whistle at people and hear others and don't think people who want to play the game should have to deal with people being annoying on purpose or get banned.
Hrolfr_Blodox, Egon_der_Streitbare, Vihljalmur, Gaulhaich, Ni3tbrodr, Subotai_Thief_and_Archer, Sieghaldrad_Vikingr_Halfdanr

Norman Knights

Offline Hrolfr_Blodox

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • I will drink from your skull
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN] Sieghaldrad_Vikingr_Halfdanr
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 10:09:29 pm »
Also I realize it's possible this is only a 24 hour ban, but I want to play asap with people
Hrolfr_Blodox, Egon_der_Streitbare, Vihljalmur, Gaulhaich, Ni3tbrodr, Subotai_Thief_and_Archer, Sieghaldrad_Vikingr_Halfdanr

Norman Knights

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
Re: [UNBAN] Sieghaldrad_Vikingr_Halfdanr
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 11:09:24 pm »
You will be unbanned at 6:00PM Eastern today.

Next time don't tk people just because they are qqv-ing. Tell an admin to warn them or just qmv.

Unbanned
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:48:04 am by Shadowren »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.