Author Topic: [Unban] Hawers  (Read 683 times)

Offline Legio_ThePunisher

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban] Hawers
« on: January 25, 2013, 09:49:53 pm »
Good evening everyone, I've been banned in the EU server two days because they gave me and they said leecher falsity of the kind that helped (in siege mode) opponents to win the flag. Unban require politely for the following reasons:
- It is not true, on the contrary you can ask.
- I'm not a leecher, I'm always active when the game (of course if it rings the cell are human answer;))
- They said false (the kind that I built a siege tower to the enemy)

I request in principle, have always been an honest person, than that there are glitches in the door but I can not respect that. I was banned for two days a falsehood (a leecher is banned for a day) All I ask also is to ask around before deciding spoken by a single person.

thanks, Punisher  :o

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
Re: [Unban] Hawers
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 11:36:27 pm »
ok, screenshot it is

(click to show/hide)

picture: me and cora try to get in his cave, we break a constr site and see that there are multiple others under it. we jump over them and kill him.
i already warned you the day before that this was not allowed, next day i see you doing it again. i talk to you and you say ok. now i hear from erzengel he saw you doing it AGAIN. you said you never put more than one constr site, well here is proof that you are lying.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:41:57 pm by no_rules_just_play »

Offline Rajiska

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gaylord The Ugly Necrophile
  • IRC nick: Edward
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 11:41:36 pm »
I request in principle, have always been an honest person, than that there are glitches in the door but I can not respect that. I was banned for two days a falsehood (a leecher is banned for a day) All I ask also is to ask around before deciding spoken by a single person.

Youve not only been banned for Leeching, you've been banned for:

1 - Trolling Team
2 - Helping The Other Side
3 - Probably Leeching.

By the way, we had some reports on the ban thread man.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:54:29 pm by Rajiska »

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 12:02:31 am »
No rules i guess the construction site and in any case I can not make them but in fact after endless attack. But if they are in defense I can sit repaired. The admins have not said anything about this. You are a liar of the first category. Trolling team happened to anyone but myself after I attacked my friends. Why do not you screen? Stop with'm helping others that is not true at all, you're a damn liar found something to do. Leeching? but you do not even know what that means. I was naked? I had no weapons? you. I spend almost every round 3000 repair if not more to defend the flag and remain in x5 for me to recover the money, both for the game and then for the team, for what I have to lose 3000 of money to help others? and remain in x1? but you're wrong, a liar and a child. I discovered recently and I love this class. Build and defend and unfortunately I have to be in attack. Do not build bases to cure. Only shields and defenses for fun, yet you do not understand this need to grow up and maybe look over but perhaps I ask too much, too much fun. If I have to be in force for as you say I have a class or cowl, or archer etc. ... But you can not change? Create things and can not be used? It said that this work was done in 2 people. When I'm alone (after talking to Khorin) I do 3 times to have to build a weapon, but I see that you have always to say about anything that you do not like, but why not play to have fun and make the mind your own business? captured the flag and do not think to constructions, take a shield and take cover by the spears.

Punisher with bitterness

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 12:09:29 am »
i dont know what you are talking about, i present a screen and you start saying that i said things i never mentioned

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 11:42:37 am »
Rules:  he cant take a weapon because he is moving a constr site and material.
what he does (talking about building stuff) is fun, i do it too from time to time, its some kind of trolling but not leeching as long as he fights back when the enemy comes. So you do it too? let me see now why you are opposed. Raji but the rules you invent yourself? you are you admin? you manage all right? you also invent the ban?
Jacko: Hawers, banned 48h for griefing and aiding the enemy team, unban set to: 27.01.2013 14:38:00
see written leeching? trolling? unfortunately see only your bullshit I helped opponents but probably will not ever put the screen to attack when my "friend" That said I do not know what more to say, without hope, the CRPG dead with these people.

Punisher

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 11:47:59 am »
1) i build stuff too
2) werent you hawers? it looks like you are talking in third person about you suddenly
3) i was just saying you are not innocent. Doesnt matter what you are banned for, my screenshot shows you breaking the rules

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 11:53:23 am »
More .... But if I have spoken with the admin and I built in front of them (with other people) a lot of construction site to block the advance but not together. so I can, what if I change weapons one at a time or already have them all ready? then both disappear soon after. Why I own a lot of people who do it but then again, you do not see every day because I'm not pg main (like me).

Punisher

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 06:13:25 pm »
Can I be unbanned? I think more than a day is enough for one thing then ...

Punisher

Offline Rajiska

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gaylord The Ugly Necrophile
  • IRC nick: Edward
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 09:29:06 pm »
Strange, poll has been remooved since there is more than 80% who voted the "Stay Banned".

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 09:39:34 pm »
66% or 63%, however, my fault I must have touched something... :?  It's not bad counting that I have no connection now  :D
Does it seem too 2 days? You know that the truth ;)

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 10:13:12 pm »
Oh well thanks anyway, I hope this discussion face birth to something more meaningful,
thanks all, good game. :)

Punisher,Close.