USA!

U
13 (33.3%)
S
16 (41%)
A
10 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: RIP USA  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 191
  • Infamy: 579
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: RIP USA
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 06:47:41 pm »
+1
A month after failed end of the world event we're back on good old WW3 subject. I fucking hate global media and their lack of ideas.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013, 06:53:45 pm »
It really wasnt a WW3 quess. I never did say that they would acctually start a huge war. I simply ment there would be a tiny war(from world scale atleast). And considering the fact that a nation filled with brainwashed unworldly in huge denial idiots get a hold of a weapon that can basically harm a planet is quite scary frankly.

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 06:54:33 pm »
I dont think its really USA that has to worry. Saddly enough its acctually Japan. While China would do what it takes to avoid a conflict between USA and NK(for many logical reasons really), I do belive if anything China would acctually demand NK to bomb Japan. Currently China and Japan are in extremely terrible diplomatic state and NK whould really bomb everybody even slightly showing western influence. Even if NATO acctually did send help or demand peace, the aftermath would still be catastrophic and its not certain if NATO would really dare to do anything if China and NK both refuse. Japan is ofcourse also like USA the longtime enemy to these countries.

sounds like Japan has the short straw :P and it seems that china and NK are preparing to hold the rest of the world by its balls. Good to know that everyone loves each other and all is peaceful ^^
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 07:10:24 pm »
I dont think its really USA that has to worry. Saddly enough its acctually Japan. While China would do what it takes to avoid a conflict between USA and NK(for many logical reasons really), I do belive if anything China would acctually demand NK to bomb Japan. Currently China and Japan are in extremely terrible diplomatic state and NK whould really bomb everybody even slightly showing western influence. Even if NATO acctually did send help or demand peace, the aftermath would still be catastrophic and its not certain if NATO would really dare to do anything if China and NK both refuse. Japan is ofcourse also like USA the longtime enemy to these countries.

Sorry, but regardless of the friction, China is not going to choose NK over Japan. First despite the tensions, Japan and China are significant trading partners. The total trade is nearly as much as the US/China trade partnership. Next is the fact that China's largest trade partners, the EU and the US simply would not stand for an attack on Japan even if China was willing to drop all relations with Japan. China would collapse if they suddenly had a 75% loss in trade due to sanctions. The EU and the US would suffer a bit in terms of cheap imports and loss of an export partner, but would recover as you can find other cheap products in places like Mexico. It simply would not make sense in any way for China to even try to tip that pot for North Korea.

Quoted from a news report today:

China’s new leader, Xi Jinping, offered Japan a conciliatory tone during a meeting with a senior Japanese politician on Friday in an apparent effort to reduce the escalating tensions between the two countries over islands in the East China Sea.

In some of his first remarks on China’s foreign policy since becoming secretary general of the Communist Party, Mr. Xi told the Japanese lawmaker, Natsuo Yamaguchi, “The Chinese government remains committed to China-Japan relations,” according to an account provided by China’s Foreign Ministry.

"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2013, 01:13:14 am »
Well thats still questionable in my mind. Since when have good and profitable tradepartnership ever prevented war? Most wars have been between good tradepartners. And to be honest if China ever did go that far it would stick the whole blame on NK while secretly still supporting it. Thou I agree, its quite impossible for it to happen. NK is just showing off its broken toys, nothing to worry about.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2013, 09:17:12 pm »
He really doesn't understand how Americans react to threats. Tired of wars? Yes. Too tired to invade his country and remove his government from power for threatening to nuke our country? Oh hell no....

Too tired to hammer down the last nail in the American economy? YES WE CAN!
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2013, 09:40:46 pm »
+1
I'm more worried about this...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/01/23/virginia_state_senate_moves_ahead_on_electoral_college_rigging_bill.html

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/reince-priebus-backs-electoral-vote-change-but-its-states-decision-fp8bqc3-186720481.html

Anything that decreases popular vote is bad for any organization that makes decisions according to those votes, and the United States is no different.

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2013, 03:04:33 am »
"I bet you anything China, Iran, and North Korea are all teaming up against us."

HAHAHAHAHA

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2013, 06:23:56 am »
What for Chinese crpg players response to this thread.
Pock gobblers

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2013, 09:19:58 am »
"I bet you anything China, Iran, and North Korea are all teaming up against us."

HAHAHAHAHA

Yes, because they hate freeeeeeeeeeeedum.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2013, 12:14:07 pm »
+2
Lol. This might get funny.

WW3, USA comes in all guns blazing to reclaim what.. copyright claims?

:lol:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2013, 12:27:39 pm »
"We got missiles that could shoot a fly out the sky.. No worries"

No amount of facepalms is enough.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2013, 08:17:39 pm »
WW3, USA comes in all guns blazing to reclaim what.. copyright claims?

:lol:

"Culture" is a significant amount of the USA's GDP and commercial balance.