Author Topic: Unban Jason_The_Great  (Read 1147 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Unban Jason_The_Great
« on: January 16, 2013, 05:10:52 pm »
This was at 4am and I had been on for 16+ hours.  Basic Cikel had gone on a rant in ts and then muted me.  As a result of this I was telling him to unmute me in game because I had concluded that he was a genius and wanted to express this.

Honestly, I was not even aware that I was delaying rounds and on the very next map i apologized and went to bed.  C-rpg has a tendency to turn into a chat room when played for excessively long hours in my experience.

Any ways for the last 4 months at least I have been doing my best to become a respectful member of the crpg community, including avoiding breaking rule and spending my time here just playing the game and having fun.  Again I would like to apologize to those who where on at the time for the delay and will pay more attention to my impact in the future.   
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Unban Jason_The_Great
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 06:05:40 pm »
Yeah before I went to bed last night (around 12:30am CST) it was certainly a chat room :P  I think 1w seems a bit excessive given the circumstances.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 06:54:29 pm »
http://youtu.be/RVfaefclGUQ

http://youtu.be/kP6zmuK_v8o

http://youtu.be/lmsdfzhdEMw

http://youtu.be/2KNkldaJ2ks

Pretty justified.  Don't watch these unless you're an admin or are having trouble sleeping.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 07:05:03 pm »
Definitely was too busy trying to type and talk than playing the game.  Video 3 can be thrown out.  At most it's a couple minutes total time wasted, and towards the middle/end of the 1,2 and 4 videos he's actually playing.

A week ban still seems really over the top based on the videos and the original ban thread.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 07:28:20 pm »
Definitely was too busy trying to type and talk than playing the game.  Video 3 can be thrown out.  At most it's a couple minutes total time wasted, and towards the middle/end of the 1,2 and 4 videos he's actually playing.

A week ban still seems really over the top based on the videos and the original ban thread.

Of course the videos are just a small sample of it, as I didn't want to fill my hard drive with hours of video.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 07:44:50 pm »
When I was on all you did was type constantly at me all round on the outskirts on the map, barely moving your horse, only to fight at the end.  When I actively try to farm crops and warn people of the coming famine they complain that I'm leeching.  Also, stop importing teamspeak drama into the unban forum just because Cikel gave you a verbal spanking that was long overdue.

Honestly, I was not even aware that I was delaying rounds and on the very next map i apologized and went to bed. 

Sweetie, there are so, so many things you are unaware of.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 07:45:52 pm »
This wasn't a 10 minute rant. This was going on for HOURS on NA_1. Teamspeak is not in-game and has nothing to do with this ban. In the game, he was just going and going and going.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 09:27:25 pm »
It should be pointed out that partyboy murdertron and A_Hot_Elf_Princess are all members of fcc and particularly bird clan. 
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 09:57:34 pm »
Yes, and we were there for your ingame breakdown..  I know this because you were typing furiously at me in cRPG, instead of playing, for most of the hour that I had banned you from the FCC teamspeak.  Glad to see you kept it up after I went to bed.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 10:48:26 pm »
Comon Jason, I'm the one that posted the ban request and I've never been in (nor am I likely to) FCC or BIRD. I don't give a single fuck about you talking shit, I really don't. For gods sake I WANT SPOOK UNBANNED. Spook never delayed, he talked shit while kicking ass. Maybe too much shit, sure. The big problem is you delaying, it just so happens that you were also being a cunt at the same time. Seriously, extremely rude shit. Talking shit on someone's real life, man? Murdertron didn't even say more than 2 sentences back to you, nor did Cikel. You were just spewing diarrhea at the mouth for hours. That shit just isn't fly.

However; as not fly as that is, I feel strongly that there should be NO admin action taken whatsoever for words. I think you should be able to call people friends at will, in fact. Very few people feel the same way, and that's fine. Delaying is something that shouldn't be tolerated, and damn near everyone can agree on that.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 10:52:01 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 11:04:33 pm »
6 previous bans on record and now this. A week seems just about right honestly.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 11:13:11 pm »
Comon Jason, I'm the one that posted the ban request and I've never been in (nor am I likely to) FCC or BIRD. I don't give a single fuck about you talking shit, I really don't. For gods sake I WANT SPOOK UNBANNED. Spook never delayed, he talked shit while kicking ass. Maybe too much shit, sure. The big problem is you delaying, it just so happens that you were also being a cunt at the same time. Seriously, extremely rude shit. Talking shit on someone's real life, man? Murdertron didn't even say more than 2 sentences back to you, nor did Cikel. You were just spewing diarrhea at the mouth for hours. That shit just isn't fly.

However; as not fly as that is, I feel strongly that there should be NO admin action taken whatsoever for words. I think you should be able to call people friends at will, in fact. Very few people feel the same way, and that's fine. Delaying is something that shouldn't be tolerated, and damn near everyone can agree on that.

I apologize to the community for the delays that honestly was not my intent. I'm sorry it happened and it won't in the future.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 01:35:41 am »
Alright guys, everyone's made their case so please don't continue posting in here if you just want to bring up drama or insert an opinion.

Especially if your opinion is as repugnant as

I think you should be able to call people friends at will, in fact.

I'll forward the thread to Eyebeat, the admin who issued the ban.  At the very least, good to see an apology instead of rage.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 12:58:28 pm »
I have no clue what the FCC and Bird clan have to do with this ban.

This is your 7th offense Jason.  Next one will probably be an essay ban.

Shortened to 3 days for the apology.  You will be unbanned on the 19th.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.