Author Topic: New Player Clan  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
Re: New Player Clan
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 03:43:12 am »
(click to show/hide)

I like the idea pappy, but it need to be tweaked a little first. +1 tho  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 04:31:42 am »
+1
Didn't say I had a plan of my own. This topic is about your plan, and I just don't agree it is going the right direction. I simply suggested a different direction.

You talk about what is in comparison to what should be implying that it is wrong to have ideas that change things. I was under the impression that the Suggestions Corner was designed to promote what people think should be in hopes to change what is.

Thing is, I did the suggesting here. My suggestion addresses a shortcoming of the game as is without removing any current features. You dismissed it as a bad idea based upon your thought that several current features aren't good ideas. Well, until you put up those suggestions to remove those features and they are acted upon; they deny the reality of our situation. Everyone has their own idea of what c-rpg should be like. But we would never get anywhere if we all pretend that our own ideal version is what is reality and argue based off of our own fantasies. (skips joke about Congress) You can't suggest a different direction to take from Colorado to get to New York when we are driving out of Florida. But you are entirely free to make a suggestion thread of your own suggesting we relocate to Colorado.

P.S. - telling you to quit gear crutching against newbies was ribbing that you took personally. I'll make sure to put up a  :P for you next time.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 07:17:43 am »
archdemon, is there according to you something we can do about my clan that would make you be able to 'approve' it?

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2012, 12:24:52 am »
if you add me on steam, i will add you to the trainers group. we started a discussion about the rules we will apply to the armoury and things like that. If you join, you can participate the debate

steam name : no_rules_just_play