Author Topic: Looking for professional-level custom banner design artist *will pay*  (Read 158 times)

Offline Shaksie

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Double Thickshake
Looking for a high quality (professional grade) graphic designer to create a banner using the following;
Ideas= A central skull with lightning coming out from behind and a sort of holy looking golden fire coming from the eyes and mouth, two fists crossed over below holding a Chaos Sorcerer's staff and the other holding a grey knight's lance (fists coming from the corners) With a chaos undivided symbol with small lightning bolts on the perimeter behind the skull and a black swirling pattern as the background. Could you also write "Black" in the top left hand corner and "Jews" in the bottom right hand corner in Dawn of War Retribution-themed writing atop a pile of coins?
Sent you some resources that show what I was thinking of, please use the ones you think will look the best.
Please make multiple variants, one with none of the aforementioned fist business and one with the text at the bottom rather than the corners.
Will pay once I am satisfied with the quality and the image I desire has been sent :).
Thanks
VERY nice boy :)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: Looking for professional-level custom banner design artist *will pay*
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 09:26:01 am »
+1
Looking for a high quality (professional grade) graphic designer to create a banner using the following;
Ideas= A central skull with lightning coming out from behind and a sort of holy looking golden fire coming from the eyes and mouth, two fists crossed over below holding a Chaos Sorcerer's staff and the other holding a grey knight's lance (fists coming from the corners) With a chaos undivided symbol with small lightning bolts on the perimeter behind the skull and a black swirling pattern as the background. Could you also write "Black" in the top left hand corner and "Jews" in the bottom right hand corner in Dawn of War Retribution-themed writing atop a pile of coins?
Sent you some resources that show what I was thinking of, please use the ones you think will look the best.
Please make multiple variants, one with none of the aforementioned fist business and one with the text at the bottom rather than the corners.
Will pay once I am satisfied with the quality and the image I desire has been sent :).
Thanks
http://thomas-lg44.wix.com/datfrog-label

your welcome
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Shaksie

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Double Thickshake
VERY nice boy :)