Author Topic: Need Some Help  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Skrubb

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Get some
    • View Profile
Need Some Help
« on: June 14, 2011, 10:12:22 pm »
Hello.. I played Mount & Blade C-RPG yesterday. It was running just fine
I understand this may be technical but I didnt think it was a "Bug" to report.
Anyway 2 seconds after I spawn in a server i just crash and my M&B Stops working. I restarted and tried again and same problem.
Anybody know what may be wrong?
Thanks for Reading this
-Skrubbin
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Need Some Help
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 10:15:55 pm »
Have you installed any mods like graphics realistic colours or metal sounds or something?
Have you changed anything at all within your cRPG module?
What kind of crash is it? Do you get the simple Mount & Blade has stopped running etc.? If so then it might be that you have ran out of memory or something. Try closing any other programs your using or lower your graphical settings.

Just for the record. I'm not a computer wiz or anything, just trying to give advice about what worked for me in the past.

EDIT: Also what servers did it happen on? Does it happen on all or just server X? What about Native multiplayer?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Skrubb

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Get some
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 10:44:38 pm »
Hey I know it isn't a Memory issue. Yes it does say Mount & Blade has Stopped working..
But Native works just fine.
Right before this I got home and my brother's steam acc was logged into my computer I went on my guy Skrubbin and it said "This is Not YOur Character" and it kicked me out..
I Changed Accounts and went in game and then it started crashing upon my entering of a server and spawning or shortly after spawning. It might be a syncing issue since it's confused with my IP..
Not Sure though. It's very Frustrating I re d/led the C-rpg and reinstalled it. Still Same problem.
Hmmmm.. Any Thoughts?

--- Oh wow also to add on.. Just joined a C-rpg Server and hasn't kicked me out yet. Buuuut.
Some Faces are completely opaque GloWing White.. Like there are no eyes or anything just completely bright white. I don't know if this might be a symptom of my problem..

WoW Very Random I found a cure and the Cause. A man who goes by Sarakene Found that when you try to log onto someone elses character it messes up with the sync as I tried to get on my character on my brother's steam account. Next it messes with the C-rpg.
Now for the Cure. Start your game up with Native. Attempt to Join a C-rpg Server and Change the Module In that fashion while in the game. After it gets back in sync you will be able to once again start up in C-RPG.
In Other Words. Don't be an idiot like me and that's the best way to avoid this problem.
Cheers
-Skrubbin
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 11:00:26 pm by Skrubb »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 02:32:53 am »
Wow. That's a very strange bug. Good thing you found a solution. And THANK YOU for posting the way to fix it. I hate it when people just put a "Edit: nvn I fixed it". I mean, maybe put the solution up so the rest of us can know about it too? So thank you for posting the solution and good luck onwards. +1 awesomebar for you :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 09:36:42 am »
Scrubbin this has been discussed in a post right beneath this... Read http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3012.0.html

I have finally figured out a work around, but this has been happening to me for the past couple days. Even after full reinstall's including directX and video drivers.

Offline T_Apolon

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 12:09:25 pm »
Hi. My friend T_Abby was create character, then jump to 30 lvl with button "skip fun", logout and fogot password, he cannot join to forum cause he not register. and he cannot create new character cause he use  "ski the fun" button what he need to do?

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 12:44:40 pm »
Start your game up with Native. Attempt to Join a C-rpg Server and Change the Module In that fashion while in the game. After it gets back in sync you will be able to once again start up in C-RPG.
Whenever I change textures or whatever settings, it tends to crash when I joined games, and I can't count how many times this has fixed the crash for some reason.

Gotta love good ol' native.