Author Topic: Anti UIF Troop collection competition. (EU-Dhirim Area)  (Read 10911 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: Anti UIF Troop collection competition. (EU-Dhirim Area)
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2012, 03:25:27 pm »
As much as I love a grey witchhunt I doubt anyone but the small amount of banned greys did anything, the devs didn't exactly seem to have the opinion of "if in doubt, innocent.".

Accountsharing did not come from the unstoppable strive for victory, or will to dominate the entire Startegus map. It did come from the observation that lead us to the opinion that from the very beginning we were treated unfairly  ...

About the whole thing with latest banwave... From my kinda limited knowlege about this matter all guys from GO received ban for account sharing, for all that still see no difference they have only 1 cd-key but they give their login and password to someone else to manage their strategus character. Well, it is forbidden, for long time everyone know that it is bannable and yet it happened.

the witch hunt had been at the time the ban wave took place, now it is more or less confirmation.

Also i think the punishment was a bit harsh, as the punishment should fit the rule braking, therefor banned from strategus yes, banned from CRPG no. Then but i was reminded that, it wouldn't hurt enough, new cd keys , new char and transferred items would neglect the punishment to some extent. What else could have been done?
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Re: Anti UIF Troop collection competition. (EU-Dhirim Area)
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2012, 03:25:47 pm »
hey all.

Due to this take over of this thread i herby cancel this competition. Noone will read 9 pages about another mather then join the competition.
Thos who deliverd troops can be payed or deliverd there troops back. pm me.

So thank you Thovex for spoiling something that was meant to be a fun thing for the loners out there.

il lock this thread
visitors can't see pics , please register or login