Author Topic: Password Amnesia  (Read 675 times)

Offline Lange

• Baron
  • Renown: 128
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Password Amnesia
« on: April 24, 2011, 01:14:24 am »
Not really a bug Report here, but maybe I can be helped anyway.
A few Months ago, I stopped playing Crpg for a while, both because of a lack of time and interest (not because the Game was bad... its just the way it goes.) Now, I played a bit again, and certainly will check out how the next patch will work out... The problem: I just so forgot the Password for one of my Chars (the one NOT yet skilled wrong :cry:). I can still play it, but I can't buy new Equipment, can't convert skillpoints, can't retire. Now, this Char didn't even retire once, so its not really THAT much to whine about... but still, a lot of time (for a casual player like me) went into that char,  and I'd find it quite sad if i had to abandon it just because of a little obliviousness on my part. Any way to help me?

If it helps, it's called "PCH"... but anyone could claim that, so i'd need to verify my identity somehow? :?:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 01:18:40 am by Lange »

Offline Mylet

• The ugly
  • Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 5
  • Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Mylet
Re: Password Amnesia
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 01:19:57 am »
- create a new char ingame
- join a crpg server
- login on the website with the newly created character's name and a password of your choice
- scroll down to the password reset button, tick the checkbox so it resets the password of all your characters
- click on the password reset button
- set new passwords on your accounts by logging in

Use the board search and don't post in Bug Reports if you are not reporting a bug.
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Offline Lange

• Baron
  • Renown: 128
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Password Amnesia
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 08:53:27 am »
 :oops:
Well, thank you.