Author Topic: Follow/trade incorrect movement  (Read 285 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Follow/trade incorrect movement
« on: December 04, 2012, 04:25:20 pm »
At multiple times I clicked on follow/trade (whats the difference between the two by the way?) while selecting someone else party, saw my path correct itself to the task, all is good, I go away/stop checking strat/make a cake and...

When I come back I see that I'm moving to a random position and stopped following the party I clicked on. Like it got canceled for some reason and switched to a "move to..." place.

At one time, I stopped checking strategus only to come  back at the EXACT HOUR I was supposed to have reached my destination, and was actually somewhere else and couldnt do what I was supposed to do in the time frame I had at my disposition (reinforcement hour :( )

Quick fix : when you follow/trade (and even "attack"), check in the next couple of minutes if the order is correctly followed by strategus.

Long fix : devs, check if there is a problem somewhere  :P

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Follow/trade incorrect movement
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 05:43:53 pm »
If you click follow you will stay a few 100 meters behind the person (and maybe off to the side.

If you click "trade" your person goes to where the person is, and then I think stops once they get there.  I don't think they keep following the person at 0 meters. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy