Author Topic: Ban Request - Feardorcha_mac_marbha  (Read 538 times)

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
Ban Request - Feardorcha_mac_marbha
« on: December 02, 2012, 05:55:43 pm »
This person has been spitefully/intentionally hitting/shooting me in the back with a crossbow and in melee's the Clan Mackinnon have been getting off late swings on me & firing at my back, giving off lude comments as they do. Not to be coy, but this has been an ongoing problem for some weeks now. Sadly enough it took me this long to actually want to report it sooner. Show some class Clan Mackinnon.

(click to show/hide)

Screenshot is of when there was only maybe 5 enemies left on map. None of which were in the immediate proximity when the intentional team hit's started flowing in this map.

Thank you for your time

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request - Feardorcha_mac_marbha
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 05:58:22 pm »
I've had the same problems with the Mackinnon, although on a different server, I support Inglorious' claim.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 10:01:40 pm »
I was in the server when this happened. It did not look intentional to me. You have any video footage or screenshots proving a ongoing harassment? That might help your case.

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 10:44:14 pm »
chevs posting a shitty ban request on a dude who's leading a strat battle against them later tonight, absolutely shameful display

mirror ban asap
FREE ALLERS

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 11:13:28 pm »
I was in the server when this happened. It did not look intentional to me. You have any video footage or screenshots proving a ongoing harassment? That might help your case.

I can start recording if that's what it will take. I'm sure someone has let them know of this request though and they will be less aggressive from now on, which will be a good thing. Either way, the harassment will cease or be at least tolerable to words (which thankfully I can mute them continuously as I have been doing when they begin to pipe up).

chevs posting a shitty ban request on a dude who's leading a strat battle against them later tonight, absolutely shameful display

mirror ban asap

For all I care they can wait till after his battle to pass judgement. What is "shitty" however is having the audacity to TK and attempt to cover it up in public servers with lude words because you get kicked from a faction/attacked on the strat map.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 12:28:43 am »
Based off of the screenshot provided I don't see enough evidence to warrant a ban.  It could have been intentional and covered up, and it's possible you could be experiencing continued harassment.  However none of that seems apparent from the screenies. 

If further proof is brought up in the future you can make a new thread.  Feardorcha_Mac_Marbhaiche, consider this a warning to watch the teamwounding.  If it comes out that your teamwounding is intentional and targeted a ban is a near certainty. 

Locking thread.   
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 12:34:18 am by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345