Author Topic: To all HA  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: To all HA
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 02:04:03 am »
+3
Unless you know the name, the HA who shot you was just someone leveling up and then gave up, maybe even before they made level 30, much less 31 to retire. Just saying that a HA isn't a HA until it reaches at least level 30, unlike other builds where you can be effective as early as level 15-20.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 02:18:50 am »
Unless you know the name, the HA who shot you was just someone leveling up and then gave up, maybe even before they made level 30, much less 31 to retire. Just saying that a HA isn't a HA until it reaches at least level 30, unlike other builds where you can be effective as early as level 15-20.

And some builds even earlier. But HA's absolutely need those lvls to be effective at all which makes every point valuable. Most builds have leftover points which are put whichever but HA's treasure every attribute and skill point.

Have to admit, I'm glad it is that way because then HA's would be more open to people and there'd be more HA's but it also sucks since no other class has that problem.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 06:46:53 am »
+6
Prepare your ears.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 10:39:39 pm »

This, my alt HA build will be 15/24, im only lvl 28 yet its soo much effort just trying to get to lvl 20 let alone lvl 30

Offline saffran

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Saffran
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 11:01:00 pm »
Your Horse Bumps do more damage than your arrows, that is all.

Stand still next time and we can try if u are right  :D

Offline El_Infante

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tercio_Alejandro_Farnesio
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 11:09:50 pm »
+1
To be honest, HA build is a bad joke. I wear a full loomed scale armor + mail gauntlets. I remember each arrow did to me around 10% of my HP. That is a joke. Also, accuracy is nerfed to the ground. If you see players that are HA nowadays is because they love that style of game. Why?

1) They have to spend a lot of skill points to have a decent build. (HA, PD, RID)
2) They are useless while on ground (0 ATH)
3) +3 Bow and +3 arrows is a must.
4) Their equipment is expensive.

There are good HA players around, like tuonela and others, but that don't mean is a good build. We all know crpg players that can own us with a stick and it don't mean the stick is a good weapon.

Offline saffran

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Saffran
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 10:20:45 am »
+1
Well if u go for the thin cans as a HA u dont know what u doining. HA kill the light armor palyers not thin cans, then u need loomed bodkins and that will do a lot to your upkeep