Author Topic: [Ban Request] ShameWolf, Vanilija, Foulques_du_Tarnebrume and possibly two more.  (Read 777 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Ok there were shitloads of leechers on EU 6 today (24th april 2011, about 13.00 to 14.00) and I took these pics. 24 pictures coming up in the spoilers at the end.

In the First spoiler, you can see ShameWolf Running around with no armour or weapons for quite some time. In the third he has picked up a weapon. Every single time I saw him spawn, he was naked and weaponless, although he did pick up weapon. I also saw him pick up a bow, but no arrows. I don't mind looting the field to get better weapons, but are we not supposed to at least spawn with something? Also note that while he picked up weapons, he still didn't kill anyone.

In the Second spoiler, you can see him and Vanilija having a fistfight, ShameWolf still naked and weaponless, and Vanilija naked but with a scythe. I took the screens at the beginning, then did some crossbowing, and when i turned to reload, Vanilija and ShameWolf was still there, with the same armour and weapons (or lack of). This was, as you can see on the timer 1:30 minutes later. Also took a screen of the scoreboard towards the end of the round, where you can see their kills and deaths. Vanilija had one and ShameWolf 0.

In the Third spoiler, you can see we are in a new round (look at score), and they are again having a little fisticuff, still with the same outfit. Also at the end of the round I took a screen of ShameWolf just standing there.

In the Fourth spoiler we can see ShameWolf again spawning with no weapons and armour, and in the third picture we can see him running into the water (I saw him go into and when i got on the wall i zoomed in at his banner). The fourth and fifth picture are from later on, when he decides to get up from the water. I got lucky when I saw this since I had just respawned and was on my way to the flag. Also note the new leecher who joined the club, Foulques_du_Tarnebrume.

Now the Fifth spoiler is from right after I heard over the general chat that we had two more leechers behind the tents. I guess this came from a defender who had been spectator browsing the different players. Anyway right after I heard it and went on my way, j4f says in teamchat "I am leeching". Suspecting him of being one of the two I screenshot it. When I get behind the tent I find him and Pytee standing there. I know this might be enough evidence, but since he admitted it and they both just stood there, I hope this is enough. Also note that the tents are BEHIND the attackers spawn and there are no reason for people to go there. Maybe some defenders to shoot at the spawning attackers, but never for the attackers. Also in the end, we have a pic of Foulques_du_Tarnebrume leeching again. Different time than in spoiler 4, but still the same round.

Now I hope this is ample evidence to at least ban 3 of them, and hopefully all 5.

Have a nice day.
Risen_Cpt_Jarlek

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Wow, someone who actually bothered to bring some proper evidence to this forum, Im impressed!
Yep, these clearly show shamewolf leeching, vanilija teamwounding, but the evidence on those others is a lil bit too weak. Ill give em both three days to think about how to play proper.

PS. It would have been easier to ask an admin to join on the irc-channel. To join, press the link in upper right corner:
Chat: #mount&blade-crpg,qnet.org
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
Wow, someone who actually bothered to bring some proper evidence to this forum, Im impressed!
Yep, these clearly show shamewolf leeching, vanilija teamwounding, but the evidence on those others is a lil bit too weak. Ill give em both three days to think about how to play proper.

PS. It would have been easier to ask an admin to join on the irc-channel. To join, press the link in upper right corner:
Chat: #mount&blade-crpg,qnet.org
So no ban for Foulques_du_Tarnebrume? He clearly leeches too. I know the one with the two hiding behind the tent probably wasn't enough evidence, but Foulques_du_Tarnebrume?

Also: Go on IRC!?!? I heard people eat each other there...

Yeah I know I probably should, and I thought of it AFTER I left  the server and posted... Next time I'll go there first.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 07:08:34 pm by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ye, you see, we are VERY strict about banning people from pictures (just check the other ban-requests Ive answered). Those pictures of em standing behind the tent are situations where an admin would check those out for several sieges before banning em for leeching, not by seeing em standing there once. Also, foulques_du_tarnebrume looks like a leecher, and probably is. But he could have a spamberge on his back sheeted, or some other huge wep that is hidden, so the pictures doesnt show him leeching, where it shows wolf being in fights without using a wep. I promise you, I will look after him when Im on, but more than that is not possible to do.

Yes, the IRC is not a pleasant place to stay if your new, I have to admit that. But going on and asking for an admin to log on because those and those are leeching usually ends in one or more admins going on and checking out whats happening.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
Ye, you see, we are VERY strict about banning people from pictures (just check the other ban-requests Ive answered). Those pictures of em standing behind the tent are situations where an admin would check those out for several sieges before banning em for leeching, not by seeing em standing there once. Also, foulques_du_tarnebrume looks like a leecher, and probably is. But he could have a spamberge on his back sheeted, or some other huge wep that is hidden, so the pictures doesnt show him leeching, where it shows wolf being in fights without using a wep. I promise you, I will look after him when Im on, but more than that is not possible to do.

Yes, the IRC is not a pleasant place to stay if your new, I have to admit that. But going on and asking for an admin to log on because those and those are leeching usually ends in one or more admins going on and checking out whats happening.
Ok thanks for the info. Guess I need even MORE pictures next time. Bloody hell! Destroying leechers is hard work! And thanks for the "I'm gonna watch him", he didn't have a weapon but as you said it's not enough proof.

And IRC isn't that scary :P Just me joking as always :D

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hi Pan Pan, those pictures does not have any names, and they dont show them doing anything wrong.