Author Topic: change na siege map rotation  (Read 379 times)

Offline Gold

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
change na siege map rotation
« on: November 11, 2012, 03:37:27 pm »
+3
the map rotation still fucking sucks

Offline dontgothere

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DONT_GO_THERE, ARTIEstrongestmanINTHEWORLD, WHERES_MY_CHIPPY, PINGAS, derpyhooves, George_Costanza
Re: change na siege map rotation
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 09:16:59 pm »
In the "NA Siege is dying" thread, posts suggest that an alternate map rotation was proposed and submitted in the appropriate fashion, but for some reason the server admins/devs (not sure which exactly) decided to implement EU's map rotation instead of the improved line-up.

That same thread makes it clear that a majority of players are sick of the maps that are being hosted, and would prefer that new maps, and maps from the "ATS days" be used. There are more than enough siege maps from those two categories for the server to have a completely new rotation. The lack of any feedback from the devs on the matter makes it look like they just don't care about the preferences of the players.

Offline slimpyman

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 11:48:34 pm »
IM in for old classic maps back... i would love a new map rotation.  is there aqny way ingame to know what map youre on?

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 11:59:05 pm »
+1
Para suggested this already and the rotation he provided got accepted, The devs just need to restart the server.

I believe he brought back a lot of the old classical siege maps. Now all I believe is in the way of the new rotation is copy & paste, then restart the server on the devs part.