Author Topic: Hurricane Sandy is no joke, check in and get prepared/safe.  (Read 5053 times)

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
Re: Hurricane Sandy is no joke, check in and get prepared/safe.
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2012, 09:55:22 pm »
sandy basically created a tsunami that wiped out large swaths of my state, was much more destructive than just the winds (which knocked our power grid out for days)

also my metropolitan area has about 22 million people in it, probably bigger and wealthier than most of your shit hole EU countries combined

Sure you're representing the american man in the best. Feeling offended in your proud you simply out of nowhere show hate for other countries all together.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Hurricane Sandy is no joke, check in and get prepared/safe.
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2012, 10:40:14 pm »
It's just classic Smoothrich hypocrisy, crying about nationalists and anti-US sentiment then being as anti-european and nationalist as possible. Also an ignorant fucktard since it is known to anyone with any knowledge of geography and demographics that most EU areas are much more densely populated than the vast majority of the US.
He's got a point about assholes talking shit about the US during a national catastrophe though. There's better times to do that. On the plus side at least it wasn't one of the poor areas that got hit this time, the damage might have been expensive but the loss of life is nothing compared to what the New Orleans area suffered during Katrina. Haiti had much more consequences and it was barely hit by the outskirts of Sandy. My condolences to any people affected by this natural disaster.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login