Author Topic: Australian servers  (Read 557 times)

Offline Prince_of_pride

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Australian servers
« on: April 14, 2011, 05:05:56 am »
is there any Aus servers that actually get used, cause i cant find them. Also if there aren't could 1 be made it, the lag aus players get on the other servers rally ruins the game.

If anyone else agrees add a post to this topic some supoort would be great

Offline Mattressi

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mattress, Mattressi, Mattressii, Matturtle, Matthrow, Mattbalist, Superion_The_Tainted, Mattrun
Re: Australian servers
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 09:55:41 am »
There's currently one up, but it has no exp or gold atm. I think it might be run by PK (they said they might try to get a server up). Until it has working gold and exp, I can't see many people going on it though (same happened with Ninja_CRPG; it had no one on until it was linked to the main CRPG server/database/thing, but as soon as it was it started to get quite full). Hopefully they'll get it working soon. And hopefully they'll add more slots and ensure it is stable (unlike the last server; which killed the community because it constantly crashed and was too laggy when it wasn't crashing).

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 03:19:47 am »
Greetings Gents.

I am PK_Redemption, (Sudan, Ethio, Bernard and Rodney) and we are indeed working on a server currently. And it rarely might be down when the guys mum turns his server PC off.... Gay? I thought so too, but hopefully he will get her to stop doing that.

At this current time, the server is ready to be linked by chadz, who apparently 'Won't link any servers until the mod is patched.'

I was told the patch can be expected within a 1-30 days timeframe.

Server title: cRPG_Australia
Slots: 20
Ping: Mine seems a bit higher than it did on Murtaghs' server, by about 10 ms, but that might not necessarily be the same case for you guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline Prince_of_pride

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 02:03:33 pm »
Question.....................How will we know the server has changed those are the same details as the one thats up now, also how will you get people to actually play it so its not a ghost town, i hope it all works out cRPG is pretty sweet. ill keep checking this post for updates. And on another note if you need admins i could probobly be one if you dont need them let me know.