Author Topic: [Ban]LordBane  (Read 371 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[Ban]LordBane
« on: April 20, 2011, 05:37:00 pm »
So I decided to do a bit of leveling with my alt and went on EU_6. Right after we spawned in the new round I saw this happy chap with his cheap armour and weapon. Thinking it a bit odd that he immedieatly ran to a corner and just stood there, I decided to take a screenshot
(click to show/hide)

Thinking he proably was gone for just the few first secounds I decided to leave him be and continue figthing. Closer to the end I was scrolling through the different people while waiting for respawn when I saw this:
(click to show/hide)
You can see on the score and the time that it is in the same round at vastly different time.

Not trying to do the admins job, but I think this is leeching? If I am mistaken or the evidence is not enough, then sorry for your trouble.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
Re: [Ban]LordBane
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 12:54:51 am »
The evidence isn't very conclusive but I just watched him leeching several rounds on EU6. He was already banned once for leeching, so this time he gets a 3 day break.