Author Topic: Germany vs Sweden  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Germany vs Sweden
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 08:44:50 pm »
We've enjoyed every second of Sverige's comeback last night. That Arsenal vs Newcastle match cost me some money in terms of betting but my favorite match of all times (when it comes to Gerries) has to be this one:

Don't know why but it always brings Bjuster's Taunts back to my mind, especially the American ones: Hey Fritz !......   :wink:

https://sites.google.com/site/bjusterbaarlik/bjuster%27staunts
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 09:14:25 pm »
+1
this time our german team sucked hard they played like shit -.-
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 08:05:59 am »
I'm quite happy with the result. I kinda like Khedira as a footballer and can't stand Kroos. It showed what a shit DM Kroos is defensively. Different to him Khedira can defend and he has the tactical and physical requirements to support the back four properly like a holding midfielder should do.

Kroos just wants to play a 10. Even if he can't get past Özil there and has to play a nominal 6 he still sneaks forward to get into an OM position. Works well if the own team is dominating but when the shit hits the fan defensively he is just not there to defend. After the 4-2 Khedira would have kicked some smelly Swedes out of the picture to wake his team up. A better way to get a yellow card than for executing a freekick TOO EARLY to waste time like Schweini did.

Offline Elmuri

• Marshall
  • Renown: 817
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elmuri and co
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 10:34:20 am »
a) Nipples are covered by paint so it's okay to post those, I guess
b) Boner is totally cool, because *you know who* is *you know what*
It was removed now :(

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 10:47:35 am »
+1
I don't give a fuck about Sweden or Germany, we beat Ukraine in Kiev. For a country of 630 000, our track record is pretty decent.

Go Monteblack in spanish!
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 11:05:30 am »
I don't give a fuck about Sweden or Germany, we beat Ukraine in Kiev. For a country of 630 000, our track record is pretty decent.

Go Monteblack in spanish!
I lol'd.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Razzer

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Intermezzo
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 03:11:55 pm »
I'm quite happy with the result. I kinda like Khedira as a footballer and can't stand Kroos. It showed what a shit DM Kroos is defensively. Different to him Khedira can defend and he has the tactical and physical requirements to support the back four properly like a holding midfielder should do.

Kroos just wants to play a 10. Even if he can't get past Özil there and has to play a nominal 6 he still sneaks forward to get into an OM position. Works well if the own team is dominating but when the shit hits the fan defensively he is just not there to defend. After the 4-2 Khedira would have kicked some smelly Swedes out of the picture to wake his team up. A better way to get a yellow card than for executing a freekick TOO EARLY to waste time like Schweini did.
Well I'd say it was more the Centraly back's fault, as for example Badstuber wasn't really paying attention on the 2nd and 3rd goal and Neuer fucked some goals up as well.
Normally he catches balls like those easily, especially bad shots like those Sweden made.