Author Topic: [Unban]Uesugi_Tacky  (Read 268 times)

Offline F9MP

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban]Uesugi_Tacky
« on: October 13, 2012, 02:47:25 am »
OK so apparently i was banned from NA_1 and NA_2 because i was playing on NA_2 and then for seemingly no reason i was banned somewhere between 8:30-8:40 EST on 10/12/12. I was also banned from NA_1 too apparently, because when i tried to enter either server i got the you are banned message. Now i didn't do systematically tk anyone. I did tk once on NA_2 several minutes before being banned but it was just once and i got absolutely no admin warning or anything, especially since the guy i tked didn't complain. I did it because he m'ed me and so i hit him again and he ended up dying. This is the first time i have intentionally tked, but i did not get any admin warning AT ALL. I was just banned. Also i have absolutely no idea why i was banned from NA_1 as i have definitely done nothing wrong there. I would like to know the reason for my ban on NA_1 and also why i wasn't warned on NA_2, although i would understand a temp ban on NA_2 since i did tk.

My in game name is the same as the post name Uesugi_Tacky.

I decided to check if i was really banned from NA_1 or if i was mistaken and it appears that I'm  also banned from NA_3 and NA_7 as well.
Seriously i have never done anything wrong on either of those servers so i would like to know why I'm banned.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 02:59:06 am by F9MP »

Offline Para

• Count
  • Renown: 170
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Para_KUTT, Slut_KUTT, Upper_KUTT, Ballmeat_KUTT, Ballmeat_Sandwich
  • IRC nick: Para_
Re: [Unban]Uesugi_Tacky
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 04:18:24 am »
It was a one hour ban for a combination of intentional TK and I witnessed you break friendly siege equipment.
Woozle wuzzle?