Author Topic: New cRPG-Mode: Tactical-Battle - Combat Troops with Team Bonus  (Read 212 times)

Offline Dooh

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
New cRPG-Mode: Tactical-Battle - Combat Troops with Team Bonus
« on: October 10, 2012, 03:47:10 pm »
Hi,

i have a Idea for a new Mode:

When the battle starts, the player can choose a combat troop. There are following combat troops: 6x Infrantrie, 3 archer and 2 cavalry. Before you can choose a other infrantrie squat, the first must have more then 10 players and so on.

The combat troops starts on fixed positions on the battlefield and are classified like a typical battle line up. The teams starts close against as it would be the free fire signal in a tactical battle.

While the players fight and die, will at 5 minutes starts the new round with the death players (they starts also as the same combat troop groups). They starts as reinforcements on a other start-point at the map outer battle field edge and can go from there in the battlefield area. This repeated 2 times every 5 minutes. Every round the alive players become extra points. Also they become regular points for hit and kill with a bonus when they near of the own combat troop leader (like old cRPG). The leader of a combat troop can be elected from the members at the start of every round and carries the combat troop flag. When he dies, theres no combat troop bonus. The combat troop members can maybe start with own banner ore have to follow simply the leader (because the combat troop leader bonus).

After the third reinforcement, there 10 minutes to the end of battle (draw when no team won the battle).

This would be a more tactical battle.

I hope you can read my english :) ... and you like this.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 04:37:08 pm by Dooh »