Author Topic: Selling goods broken.  (Read 1070 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Selling goods broken.
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 06:25:19 pm »
+1
Crap...yea its 0. :( So thats what it means. Finally I get it. What a load of crap, now people have to wait for this S&D bullcrap to charge up so they can sell goods? Like Strat wasnt enough long and boring browsergame......

Yes....without S&D there would be no limitations to amount of money people can make, and there would be no downside to allowing everyone and their mother to sell goods in your lands (you'd be making money off the tax).

The problem with S&D, is that you can click on any fief and get the full fief information from across the map.  You should only be able to see fief information, when you are nearby...like in strat 3.

I complained about this on day 2 of strat, but apparently the dev's think it's okay to be able to see population, troops, gold, good price, and s&d of a fief that is 150,000 meters away from me.... :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Carthage

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Hamlicar, HG_Rommel, HG_PunicCarthage
  • IRC nick: Carthage
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 01:34:58 am »
+1
From my own experience, goods get put on the town center when S&D is below 150 no matter the amount of goods being sold. Also you can buy back all of the goods at 1 gold each regardless of the fief tax like its supposed to be. Also say you have a good on the town center for 10 gold and you only have 9 gold on you, you cannot buy it back even though the game charges you 1 gold per item, it thinks you need 10 which seems to be another glitch

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 09:15:27 am »
apparently the dev's think it's okay to be able to see population, troops, gold, good price, and s&d of a fief that is 150,000 meters away from me.... :rolleyes: