Author Topic: Ways to use strategus ticks  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Ways to use strategus ticks
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 02:36:19 pm »
Vibe, you can't craft goods AT ALL in this strategus. They removed it.

I know you can't, I said that.

Why should people who have more time to play have an advantage? You serious? Ask the same question in the other way. Why others should not have the advantage over people who don't play at all?

Why are you constantly saying "people that don't play at all". Those that don't play don't play, simple as that. They don't gain anything, neither do they contribute in Strategus.

You can buy goods, you can sell goods, you can move on the map, you can trade, you can do EVERYTHING without playing a single minute.

Without ever playing a minute of cRPG, but you need to play Strategus. As it should be, it is a different game after all.

You only can't get +1 troop each hour (well, 24 troops each day is nothing) and you can't get 240 strat gold each day (srsly? 240 gold is nothing aswell, it's ~ a price of 1 arbalest in strat). While those who play cRPG can only get ONE of these things (you either gain troops or gold)

Good, but all of this can be solved another way, without promoting more grind for maximum eff. For example double the gold/troops you get per tick.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 06:17:00 pm »
+3
Well although the current system helps with ghost accounts, it's not fool proof.  If you have two accounts you need to only play for an hour on each to be able to have 2 fully functioning people in strat. 

And I don't think I should be able to go afk for 3 weeks and come back to 500 troops or a few thousand gold.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 08:36:28 pm »
bump

3) Make a possibility to gain double gold/troops for 5 ticks per hour.

I'm sitting in the village and I will sit there probably in future, what I will do with +1000 ticks ?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.