Author Topic: unban request Berethorn_II  (Read 326 times)

Offline Glyph

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • Turbulence incoming
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Horris
unban request Berethorn_II
« on: April 14, 2011, 05:29:21 pm »
today at about 17:10 i got banned by Meow because i placed a construction site in a way that it would block the entrence to a building. first of all i'd like to say that it wasn't my intension to block the entrence to the building at all.(i know some people think different about that)i know i did this before but that time i didnt know the rules about construction sites because i just bought them and never used them at a friends place or something.

i'm not the one to judge about this but i hope i get unbanned.
also i think it might be an idea to restrict me from using constuction sites at all in the servers. i would gladly sell my constuction sites if i am granted acces to the EU server again. and if anyone sees me using constuction sites again they can ban me permanently without me doing anything about it; i won't PM the one that banned me and i won't put an unban request in this topic page. i then will accept that i caused it myself.

i hope this will clear up this case.

thanks for reading,

Berethorn
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Glyph you have obsessive Horse Archer and Horse hatred.
- Official diagnosis :)

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: unban request Berethorn_II
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 06:26:02 pm »
unbanned.
i don't care if you sell it or just use it properly (nice to use on open fields too) as long as you don't break the rules again as next time the ban will be a long one.

enjoy  :mrgreen: