Author Topic: The Last Stand of the Tundra Knights  (Read 4798 times)

Offline Eldon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Stand of the Tundra Knights
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2012, 05:38:28 am »
+2
A great pleasure to be involved in that battle (Oceania represent). Some very good play by KUTT laddering up to those houses and onto some of the towers - and the push out into the court-yard at a couple of points.

Like other's have said, getting defeated in strat shouldn't affect your enjoyment and activity in strat. Find a new alliance, change up and support that.

Septlante_BRD - Archer

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2012, 09:10:28 am »
+1
Chesty's story still better.

Just kidding, karma's story is awesome. I can't believe you let two targets get away - royal ones at that. You're slipping on your old age, sibling.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2012, 06:00:48 pm »
500+ ticket strat battles are far more entertaining than battle or siege, how can you possibly have players that DONT enjoy it?

Agreed...I love playing c-rpg, but the main reason I play is for strategus.  That's where the fun battle and sieges are at...even if you don't get super into the strategus overview, fighting in strat battles is the best.  Can't really see how it would be hard to get people involved in strat who love playing c-rpg.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2012, 06:28:00 pm »
It was a good time, KUTT put up a good fight and I do sincerely hope that they continue to play and be active in cRPG and Strategus (although I'm pretty sure that they already confirmed they will be).

The only question that was left floating around regarded to what would happen to the Tundra after the downfall of Tanken's realm.  The lands have been divided among several factions, however I think it's clear who currently holds the most power over all of the smaller powers, as the original provider has since packed up and left.  Different name, same tyranny.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus