Author Topic: BAN request: Mysliciel  (Read 299 times)

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
BAN request: Mysliciel
« on: September 20, 2012, 10:43:24 pm »
EU2, nest of griefers, the un-admined land.
Today, among many other things I don't usually screenshot, we lost in the castle that has the openable double gates because a defending cav decided to sally out. Name: Mysliciel. These are the screens I could take. In the logs it will be visible that there was discussion afterwards. I managed to close the gate behind him (the inner one) but the outer one, I couldn't. This helped our defeat and this person should be given a leave from cRPG for a while at least imo...
The screens:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: BAN request: Mysliciel
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 06:57:01 am »
I don't see what's happening in the screens, but it doesn't look like the person is breaking the doors down (particularly since you said you managed to close the gates behind him, which would mean that they were still intact) and it doesn't say that he opened the gates. Before you ask, I do not have logs for this case as of yet, I shall leave this open until I do have them, but for now, I shall speculate as to him being ignorant over intentionally griefing;

If he did this through naivety rather than to intentionally cause the defenders to lose, then it's not a bannable offence, if there was a discussion, I assume you mentioned politely why it's not a normal practice...

In this case, his ignorance is bliss, I'm not one to punish someone for something that they didn't realise. If you see him again, tell him nicely that it's not a good idea and people will become upset.

Cheers.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Re: BAN request: Mysliciel
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 09:06:20 am »
Understandable. The discussion afterwards was basically a couple of people saying it had been him that had lost the round for the defenders, not really much, and me saying that I was going to ban request (there might be something else, did not take screens of that and cannot remember now). And he did not reply when we mentioned him (dont know if he was still on the server or left)
About the screens, all they show is him opening the gate, which is why I requested the ban, as in this particular castle it allows the attackers for an extremely easy way to the flag.
Thanks for the answer anyway.