Author Topic: Please Unban/Unkick me  (Read 524 times)

Offline Sir_Milotious

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Please Unban/Unkick me
« on: September 16, 2012, 07:19:40 pm »
When I was playing cRPG yesterday on my main, I did a pretty silly thing.

I killed a friendly peasant. A guilty pleasure of mine, I take joy in the destruction of pitchfork-armed-noble-shirt-wearing-newbies' already fail-filled attempts at playing, and getting better at, cRPG.

Anyways, I was kicked for this, for the third time. The first time was for driving my horse through a crowd of people, the second time was for intentional teamwounding.

In truth, I've never trolled anyone, or degraded from the cRPG community in a non teamhit type of way, and if I get an unban, I won't even teamhit again, because it's not even that funny, because they just hit the m key and stand still.

I won't do this again, because I am now aware of the repercussions of it. Please, I just REALLY LOVE cRPG, and native doesn't have the same community,  like artie_strongest_man_in_the_world, or Tom cruise, nor does it have balanced gameplay.

Please forgive this teamhitting douchebag, so that he may make the cRPG servers ever bigger and nicer, though use of teamwork and good swordfighting skills.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
Re: Please Unban/Unkick me
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 08:58:32 pm »
Sorry, you deserve to remain banned imo. If you mean you apology, of course, you will never be banned again, but that poor peasant had 2 kids and a pet cat.

A PET CAT
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 01:59:19 am »
Player    Milotious
Banned by    Adoptagoat
Ban Date    11.09.2012 04:31:50
Scheduled Unban    18.09.2012 05:31:50
Unban Date    
Unbanned by    
Ban reason    teamkiller

Seems you were doing this on the 11th not the 15th intill than your Unban date is 2012/09/18
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 07:09:03 am »
 :cry: that was me! I was the peasant.... well I had a Masterwork Bow and Masterwork Bodkins.. under my alt as Annoying peasant..... if that counts for anything, I DIDNT OWN A PITCH FORK YEE LAIR! My wooden stick failed to protect me from yee dastard!

Sorry, you deserve to remain banned imo. If you mean you apology, of course, you will never be banned again, but that poor peasant had 2 kids and a pet cat.

A PET CAT

D: I do have a pet cat, He will miss me greatly!