Poll

The question is simple. A cultural mishmash of players spread across 5 small servers babbling incoherently or a nazi-like regime of uncontrollable admins?

EU cRPG 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc.
90 (36.1%)
cRPG North America / cRPG NA
159 (63.9%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Voting closed: April 19, 2011, 06:07:51 am

Author Topic: NA or EU? Who's better?  (Read 8873 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: NA or EU? Who's better?
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2011, 07:56:39 am »
Because in a battle of egotistical bastards, we would win by a large margin.

This, basically.

Regardless of "Better" skill or tactics or whatever, I have found two things that are blatantly obvious:
1.) EU has the most rage-poll spamming bastards.
2.) NA has the most rage-chat egotistical bastards.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2011, 09:29:30 am »
Whenever I play on EU (Granted, usually EU1) it takes me back to the two days I played before The Patch hit.  One team huddled together for survival, the other team doing all the attacking.  Didn't even experience rooftop bundle of sticksry either, no one breaks the ladders which I found totally cool although the sheer swarm of archers on top of said roofs were a bit daunting for a 200 ping 3 strength 31 agility peasant with a torch and a knife.  It's very difficult to say what's better, but I do like DenBitre_Cooties because he plays very well in EU and NA servers.

Feels like more people goof off in NA but since I don't really know the EU scene I feel like I'm not at liberty to judge them at their clowning abilities.
-idlewind

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2011, 12:25:55 pm »
You chumps are out of your depth. The powers of Dimos and Sudan combined could not be defeated by you mere mortals your servers are not only not to small but nor could they withstand the ability and skill. Sudan can manual block a sniper Xbow & Owens can take 5 throwing lances to the chest in a wedding dress. Pk 4 life
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.