Author Topic: banned again.  (Read 307 times)

Offline Fallen_Creme_Fraiche

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
banned again.
« on: April 13, 2011, 12:32:59 pm »
Hello dear admins,

I'm back from small hollidays and when i tried to connect to Eu servers, i was again banned from everyone. First time i was banned from ALL of them was my fault (Admin tk at map end) but this time, i think that my brother messed up with my characters these last 3 days... I'm mad.

Cordially.

Creme_FraƮche
Lakkupiipu

PS: is it possible to set a password to access a character? hehe
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:38:43 pm by Fallen_Creme_Fraiche »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: banned again.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 01:00:35 pm »
Hi
It is possible to make accounts on your computer, refusing access to the game for anyone whos not admin/or your account. There are also ways to password the game, in the OS or with 3rd party programs.

You were banned after playing for some time. You were complaining about leechers, and that admins didnt do enough about em, because a couple of people were stading on the spawn for 15-20 secs in start of round. So you (or your brother) stated that your tired of playing this game and is quitting, started to massacre people (I presume they were standing still on spawn).
This is my first essay-ban. Write 250 words(shortest essay so far),in our own essay forum about why you wanna play and convince me you want to play, and Ill unban you. :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login