Author Topic: FORlorn robbstark's frivolity  (Read 250 times)

Offline Valdis

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
FORlorn robbstark's frivolity
« on: September 13, 2012, 02:21:52 pm »
Approximately 20 minutes ago, while I was playing on strategus duel, I accidentally owned a guy named Forlorn Robbstark, can't recall the name properly. Thing is, that after raging a bit in chat, he gets raped once again and starts freaking out. Immediately after getting killed, he starts a banning poll for me, and the 60% of the other players (we were like 5 or 6 in total), probably not actually minding about robbstark's madness, press 1 and vote for banning me, a guy who did anything wrong to anyone. I've been logged in for less than 5 minutes and this robbstarc was the only player I've got the honour to fight with.

I'm talking to robbstark right now: you need to relax and learn how to manage your frustration. If you are on a good mood, and if I feel altruist that day, I could even teach you some tricks in game and fix a bit your combat style.

Right now, Strategus Duel refuses me because of the frustration of an immature child. And also because of the frivolous attitude of the other present players, who probably pressed 1 because while they were fighting the 1 button was more comfy to push. I hope that a mod can read this soon and take measures, which means at least unbanning me. 

PS: In game my character's name is Alighar.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:32:20 pm by Valdis »

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
Re: FORlorn robbstark's frivolity
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 03:42:48 pm »
poll bans only last an hour