Author Topic: Warn/ban/whatever: Bashibazouk_Ritterbruder  (Read 291 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Warn/ban/whatever: Bashibazouk_Ritterbruder
« on: September 07, 2012, 02:29:41 am »
(click to show/hide)

He was leeching in a strat battle. I tried to tell the admins at the end(as this was when I noticed it), but considering it was the end of the map, I believe people were too busy with the desperate last stand / last push.

I saw him there 4 times(2 minutes as each death was ~30 seconds long) and he was there before I noticed. He did go 5:14 so I don't really want to say that he was "leeching" as that area was a part where you could get stuck, but he was there for longer than 2-3 minutes just waiting and not moving. As i was too busy fighting, I'm sure  i could have given more info quicker so admin could notice. Right before the server ended, he started moving again.

Sorry I only took one SS it was literally the near end of map. Honestly, I don't know if this deserves a ban for leeching, but he was there for 2 minutes. You can check logs to see when i first reported, and possibly see his last death to know how long he was there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
Re: Warn/ban/whatever: Bashibazouk_Ritterbruder
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 10:55:42 am »
I wasn't there but....someone standing in a spot for 2 minutes are the *end* of the map when nothing important was happening is leeching?

That is...erm...quite far fetched if I may say.

edit: also, which team was he on? If he was on the 3k people team, yeah, what I said above. If he was on the 300 people team, less understandable.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Warn/ban/whatever: Bashibazouk_Ritterbruder
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 02:02:12 pm »
Probably got stuck and didn't want to waste a ticket near the end of a round.  Score shows he was active for the battle, wouldn't classify this as leeching.  If he did it all map that would be different.. gonna close.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.