Author Topic: Griefers/leechers  (Read 336 times)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Griefers/leechers
« on: September 04, 2012, 10:50:38 pm »
Server: EU_7.
Situation: a small hut where a shielder stands by the door and two people swing each on either side of the shielder, and nobody else is needed (no space and inevitable teamhits).

As you can see in the videos, there were 4 people behind us not contributing at all: Leonid_Sparta_, Dily_Sparta_, KP_Wasal_BarD and Barlas_Bayezid. The only thing they did was teamhit us, stand behind me while I was swinging overhead and then reporting my hits (you can't be an intelligent person if you do that by accident; you got in the hut knowing the situation in the first place). Also, Vegetablee kicked No_hit, when No_hit is wearing a gambeson, so kicks harm him.

I'm sorry for reporting so many people and being a pain in the ****, but I see these things almost everyday on DTV, and, since no admins join that server, someone else has to do it. Thank you for keeping order, even if the punishment is as ridiculous as a 1 day ban.

Offline justme

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_Elsupreme
Re: Griefers/leechers
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 11:18:00 pm »
give us admin or ban those

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Re: Griefers/leechers
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 12:32:12 pm »
There's not much room for anything in that little shed plus I'm not really sure on the stance for actually utilizing that "shed" tactic.

For example, one of the TD hits, the person was simply trying to jump and throw at the same time - to try and avoid hitting you - since you're taking up all the space together with the shielder. Not like everyone can contribute if all are stacked into that small shed.

However, will take special notice of:

Vegetablee
Dily_Sparta_
Barlas_Bayezid

and in general if any of the names mentioned in your post come up again for something.

I would recommend trying to record a bigger session rather than short clips though, get Playclaw (www.Playclaw.com) - it is a 1000 times better than fraps, and you can set it to record at least 10 seconds prior to when you click record - it stores directly in the memory - hence if someone TD/TK you just hit record right away and you'll have the incident recorded.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!