Author Topic: Ban Request - Petergius MB  (Read 967 times)

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
Ban Request - Petergius MB
« on: September 02, 2012, 04:51:24 am »
About 3-4 minutes before the time of this post in NA_cRPG_2 I TW'd his horse when he was couching a door I was attacking on accident. He then hit me twice, on purpose and killed me. He admits in the chat logs that me hitting him on accident gave him the right to kill me. Pretty straight forward ban imo.

Offline Keslord

• Knight
  • Renown: 68
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request - Petergius MB
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 10:26:20 am »
KUTT, cry harder.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 05:56:01 pm »
You need a screenshot tug. Did you take one? Otherwise they need to go through the hassle of checking the logs and usually can't do that for 2-3 days.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 07:34:53 pm »
You need a screenshot tug. Did you take one? Otherwise they need to go through the hassle of checking the logs and usually can't do that for 2-3 days.

This sums it up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 09:38:27 pm »
Just a quick question to genric: Who are you and why do you think you are an admin? Just wondering why you feel the need to post in ban threads that you have no real input or helpful words in the case of either side.

Sincerely,
McDeath

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 10:29:32 pm »
This sums it up.

I took a screenshot but screen was all black. I'm a noob. Sorry but would it be too much trouble to find logs? you have exact time it happened :(

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 01:07:31 am »
Just a quick question to genric: Who are you and why do you think you are an admin? Just wondering why you feel the need to post in ban threads that you have no real input or helpful words in the case of either side.

Sincerely,
McDeath

Actually he wasn't even being a dick or anything, he just said a screenshot is usually necessary as evidence.  Which it is.  We hardly have access to checking logs ourselves anymore, half the servers don't get them at all, and the other couple we have to ask the head admins to dig up for us, several days later.

I believe you Tugboat but for now, Petergius:  don't be a jerk.  Most of the MB guys seem pretty well mannered and hardly get in trouble for griefing or anything even when there's a ton of them on siege.  If logs show you bragging about tk'ing a dude that will probably be a ban and I will have to keep an eye on you.  Until then behave and there's no reason for people to keep posting in here especially to be obnoxious.

Tugboat, to take screenshots saved to a Warband directory, its ctrl+insert by default.  F12 to use a steam screenshot.  Alt+enter to make it windowed and using Print Screen or any of the other ones might fix any driver issues causing black screens.  Even just a screenshot of the chat logs is good and those are saved for quite awhile in the client.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 04:25:29 am »

Sincerely,
McDeath

I read through them to see if anyone I recognize is being banned or if it was an event I perhaps recognize, or even a threat on me. When I do feel the need to input I try to make it as helpful as possible to the poster because sometimes it is days before a admin sees it, in EU almost a week. I just tell people the known rules to all of us that maybe they don't know or understand and save the admins precious time explaining the need for a screen shot or how to screen shot.
     I am not an admin nor will I ever claim to be an admin I have zero power on this website so all I can do is give advice when possible. But sometimes I have posted things that were unrelated, mostly in the EU as a bump so the admins will take a look at it.
     If I ever become a bother to the admins I would respect them for sending me a message or posting for everyone to see that I need to back off and leave everything to them, or if they need be they can give me a warning, or mute me.
     If my posting upsets you or offends you then I am deeply sorry, it was not my intent to be a bother. I'm not spook XD
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 04:47:08 am »
Ok well this is good enough, closing and will address again when logs exist.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.