Author Topic: [Unban] Bohemian_Rhapsody  (Read 503 times)

Offline jacouille

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban] Bohemian_Rhapsody
« on: August 31, 2012, 07:55:43 pm »
Hello, my IG nickname is Bohemian_Rhapsody and i'm banned from the eu servers.

No admin talked to me or warned me, so i don't know why i'm banned, and since when.
But i think it's because of one guy, krom_herald... (it begins like that, i don't remember his all nickname exactly), which insulted me after i said to him that he is useless and he should stop camp in the tower and help us to win instead. Next round i kick him while he was reloading his xbow in the tower ( sure i should have not do that but he irritates me so .. i'm sorry about that ), unfortunatly he felt by my fault and he did not die. Then he told me : "bohemian, you know i am on skype with two admins, you are going to be ban" or something like that.
SO :
That man have admin friends, why not ? it's not my problem BUT use his friend to make me ban for a teamHIT, this is really pitiful. (and moreover he insulted me just 1 minute ago, which is bannable no ?)
Admins should stay impartial, and not ban guys to make their friends happy or just because they've been told to.
And also, i want to say that ban me like that, without talking to me before or after, without telling me what's wrong, i'm sorry but this really sucks, i don't know which admin ban me but .......

Conclusion : Unban me or tell me a good reason to keep me ban, and also you can ban this guy for insult, but i can't prove it.

Sorry for the english and thanks for reading.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
Re: [Unban] Bohemian_Rhapsody
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 08:17:58 pm »
What you did was kickpolling me while i was fightin the enemys, which i don't mind since i didnt get kicked. but afterwards you kicked me 3 times until you finally managed to kick me out of the tower, which kind of pissed me off. I was helping the team by shoting enemys as you may have seen at my score which was above 0 :), and i think its for me to decide which position to take as crossbower.
Ps: I made screenshots of you kicking and polling me, which i told to an admin, i'm a quite lazy cunt so i barely make any ban requests on forums
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline jacouille

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 08:36:13 pm »
i polled you because after 2 rounds i saw you were the last still at the same place i thought you were leeching, and most of people on the server was thinking like me because the result of the poll was 50%.
You also made screenshots of your insults ? no of course. You are a pussy. You should assume your acts dude. How old are you ?!
You're a lazy cunt ? i trust you, but this is not  a reason to made me ban by your friend for teamhit whereas you were WRONG. You really "piss me off" as you said.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 08:37:32 pm »
ban by your friend for teamhit
but afterwards you kicked me 3 times until you finally managed to kick me out of the tower

Edit:
Overwrote the first screeni with saving the other one, so here comes the 2nd i made
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:03:10 pm by Tyr_ »

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 09:01:35 pm »
Ya I banned you when you kicked him out of the tower. I was told you also banpolled him but I didnt see it.

You will be unbanned on the 01.09.2012 at 19:28:00

EDIT: Seen tyr has also posted a screenshot, ban stands till designated unban date.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!