Author Topic: Ban/warn Opset_the_the_grey  (Read 306 times)

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
Ban/warn Opset_the_the_grey
« on: August 30, 2012, 05:53:02 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Closing gate as attacker shortly after we opened it. The picture doesn't show that he is opening the gate but I'm sure enough people can approve and he admitted to have opened the gate.

He said he wasn't aware of it but that's very unlikely. If you didn't catch it in teamchat or at least made sure that the gate was already opened there's always a message saying if you're opening or closing the gate that you're obligated to read, therefore it's near to impossible to overlook it and unlikely to happen

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
Re: Ban/warn Opset_the_the_grey
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 11:57:43 pm »
I hoped the guy who opened the gate or the clan would give any statement but nothing to see maybe it's tactically. Because of this the ban request can be closed, asking the guy to admit it will probably take too long or he would deny it, as long as the admins don't want to go for it.

Nontheless what he and most likely the whole greys involved did was bull, it was nearly the end of round and we had a good chance to win, we finally opened it probably the risk to lose was too high for them so he closed it (he was one of the few who weren't in one team with the other greys). Again saying it was accidently closed which is impossible imo is ludicrous I simply can't believe it.

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
Re: Ban/warn Opset_the_the_grey
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 10:55:25 pm »
I have a hard time believing this as well.

Banned for 24h and a HUGE warning to whoever is thinking about doing this. You play for your team then your clan.

Unban set to: 02.09.2012 22:55:00
Monkeys!